Tuesday, September 22, 2020

An Oregon man is on the mend after police say he accidentally shot himself in the groin while flaunting a concealed handgun at a Lincoln City supermarket.

Comments

Scientists estimate his balls were so small the chance of a hit was 1,000,000:1.

#1 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2020-09-21 11:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Look who's back.

Hey there.

#2 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-09-21 11:10 PM | Reply

So close to Darwin. Better luck next time.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2020-09-22 12:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Not only is he a moron
But he committed an oxymoron
Flaunting and concealment.

Smartin up dude

#4 | Posted by bruceaz at 2020-09-22 12:43 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I always love it when an armed grandmother defends herself from a burglar. I always love it when an armed idiot shoots himself in the nuts.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2020-09-22 07:30 AM | Reply

Stuff like this and hunting accidents always makes me smile.

#6 | Posted by qcp at 2020-09-22 10:20 AM | Reply

Hopefully this incident will permanently prevent that moron from reproducing.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2020-09-22 10:47 AM | Reply

damn...wish I had been there to see it...

#8 | Posted by earthmuse at 2020-09-22 10:57 AM | Reply

But he committed an oxymoron
Flaunting and concealment.
Smartin up dude

#4 | POSTED BY BRUCEAZ AT 2020-09-22 12:43 AM | FLAG:

In most jurisdictions that have Concealed Carry it's also a crime. "Brandishing". They revoke your CHL for it.

#9 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-09-22 11:02 AM | Reply

Trumpers.

#10 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-09-22 11:03 AM | Reply

It's stories like these that really make me question my support for the second amendment.

There's just so much stupid out there...

#11 | Posted by jpw at 2020-09-22 12:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#12 | Posted by catdog at 2020-09-22 01:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Nothing wrong with the 2nd amendment.

What's needed is testing and licensing.

Testing: vision, psych.

License: for types of guns you can own. Have to go in every "X" amount of years to get your vision and psych retested.

Psych tests should catch a mentally unstable person. Preventing such ridiculousness.

#13 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-09-22 01:17 PM | Reply

Gosh. I hope Mao is okay!

#14 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-09-22 01:23 PM | Reply

Gun fanatics believe carrying a gun shows what big balls they have. Or in this case, had.

#15 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-09-22 01:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Gosh. I hope Mao is okay!

Mao's groin would shoot back.

It's a badass.

Like "Donnerboy at the polling place" kinda badass....

#16 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-22 01:28 PM | Reply

My bulletproof codpiece would deflect that bullet with a deafening ring of freedom.

#17 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2020-09-22 01:33 PM | Reply

Mao's groin would shoot back.

My money is on the 9mm over the short barrel subsonic 22lr.

#18 | Posted by jpw at 2020-09-22 01:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I had a friend who's son died handling a pistol like that... mostly because a waistband is a lousy substitute for a holster. Anyways he was drunk and waving his gun around in the air... everyone starts yelling... ducking for cover... screaming for him to put the pistol down... so he shoves the barrel inside the waistband of his shorts... like he's some sort of pirate with a flintlock... boom... thud... he's lying face down in a big pool of blood leaking from his femoral artery... dead.

Honestly... I love my friend... but that boy... had it coming.

#19 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-09-22 04:00 PM | Reply

#2. Got bored reading the same -------- from boaz everyday. Now I'm bored enough to come back.

#20 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2020-09-22 05:31 PM | Reply

I was checking out this guy's Facebook, which is (or at least was) public. It was about what I expected; rebel flags, complaints about being incel, Russian propaganda about Biden, and memes about shooting Antifa and protesters.

I hope he loses his rights to own a firearm, because he is obviously to stupid to own one and has no respect for firearms (like most of the noisy second-amendment fanatics).

#21 | Posted by horstngraben at 2020-09-22 06:40 PM | Reply

I hope he loses his rights to own a firearm...

He won't. It was an accident. Gun accidents are a free pass.

#22 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-09-22 07:15 PM | Reply

nice

#23 | Posted by Jaspar at 2020-09-22 10:29 PM | Reply

#12 | Posted by catdog at 2020-09-22 01:15 PM | Reply | Flag

The first responders to call them when the least amount of justification for their services is warranted. In many times the health insurance company will not pay stating that the injury was not grave enough to warrant calling them. The first responders don't want to be sued because they don't call them and are covering their asses. So the patient is left on the hook for an air ambulance ride to the tune of thousands of dollars.

#24 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-09-23 07:54 AM | Reply

"The bill for that helicopter ride will make Mr. Peter Gunn think twice about socialized medicine..."

I don't know about that but the show "Peter Gunn" had the best theme song ever!

www.youtube.com