Friday, September 25, 2020

Former Congressman Ron Paul appeared to suffer a medical emergency while he was live streaming his Liberty Report web series on Friday.

Comments

Holy Cow!! Thoughts and Prayers (for real).

#1 | Posted by Sezu at 2020-09-25 03:12 PM | Reply

He's actually very lucky. With a stroke, time is critical. No doubt he got to the hospital in record time.

#2 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-09-25 03:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

File this video under things I don't want to watch.
Glad it's not auto play.

#3 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2020-09-25 04:16 PM | Reply

It's not that graphic and he seems to be recovering okay so I will say the ending "Dr. Paul" is almost as classic as Chris Tucker Post Kanye rant during the Hurricane Katrina fundraiser.

Now you have to watch it, considering the outcome is positive, the ending is worth it.

#4 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-09-25 04:27 PM | Reply

I will say the ending "Dr. Paul" is almost as classic

People having strokes are always ------' classic---and hilarious. Certainly nothing to get bent out of shape over for making light of....like deporting illegal Laotians or some ----.

#5 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-25 04:37 PM | Reply

He reminded me of Ted Kennedy wasted on the Senate Floor

#6 | Posted by eberly at 2020-09-25 04:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"illegal Laotians"

What's an illegal Laotian?

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-25 04:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

What's an illegal Laotian?

An illegal Laotian.

Kinda like an illegal Mexican. But with better mathematical aptitude.

#8 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-25 04:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

I wasn't the one who called it "hilarious." I mean it's dramatic and I qualified it by saying he is already recovering and the classic part was the other guy's face.

Get real dude!

#9 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-09-25 04:52 PM | Reply

Ok, I'm sorry.

Everybody's nerves are on edge, I guess, with this lying pig ------- in charge.

I'm just so angry!

#10 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-25 04:53 PM | Reply

" I'm just so angry!
POSTED BY MAO_CONTENT AT 2020-09-25 04:53 PM | REPLY"

Open a vein.

#11 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2020-09-25 04:54 PM | Reply

"illegal Laotian"

Who or what is this even referring to?

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-25 05:45 PM | Reply

It was in reference to a meltdown she had in another thread.

#13 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-25 05:48 PM | Reply

The guy from Laos getting deported isn't here illegally.

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-25 06:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

American Libertarianism is bad for your brain.

#15 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2020-09-25 07:10 PM | Reply

American Libertarianism is bad for your brain.

#15 | POSTED BY INDIANAJONES AT 2020-09-25 07:10 PM

But a dualistic party system that plays you against your neighbor has done wonders?

#16 | Posted by OSHAKHENNESY at 2020-09-25 07:22 PM | Reply

He started to sound just like Trump there towards the end.

#17 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-09-27 10:22 AM | Reply