Monday, September 28, 2020

Tom Ridge: I will cast my vote for Joe Biden on Nov. 3. It will be my first vote for a Democratic candidate for president of the United States. But it is not the first time I have said "no" to Donald Trump. I urge my fellow Pennsylvanians to join me.

Comments

What a heavyweight

#1 | Posted by homerj at 2020-09-27 05:58 PM | Reply

#1 | Posted by homerj

Hurts, doesn't it?

You're boy's only hope to win is to successfully cheat; his only hope to successfully cheat is with the support of home-grown fascists such as yourself.

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2020-09-28 10:40 AM | Reply

What a heavyweight

#1 | POSTED BY HOMERJ

It never ceases to amaze me how easily the right shrugs off internal criticism via ostracizing the speaker.

en.wikipedia.org

Thomas Joseph Ridge (born August 26, 1945) is an American politician and author who served as the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security from 2001 to 2003, and the first United States Secretary of Homeland Security from 2003 to 2005. Prior to this, Ridge was a member of the United States House of Representatives from 1983 to 1995 and the 43rd Governor of Pennsylvania from 1995 to 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.

Yeah, what an irrelevant light weight...

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2020-09-28 02:19 PM | Reply

Doesn't bother Trump or his supporters, 99% of whom who live outside of Pennsylvania have no idea who this guy is...

#4 | Posted by catdog at 2020-09-28 05:02 PM | Reply

This matters in Pennsylvania......

#5 | Posted by eberly at 2020-09-28 05:05 PM | Reply

"It's time to put country over party. It's time to dismiss Donald Trump."

Wish more people felt this way.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-09-28 05:24 PM | Reply

Not that I'd vote for Trump, but some of these neocon endorsements make me want to second guess Joe Biden.

#7 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2020-09-28 05:47 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

some of these neocon endorsements make me want to second guess Joe Biden.

The Democratic party has become home for everyone other than evangelical Trumpublicans.

Joe Biden is conservative. He's a conservative Democrat. Same with Kamala Harris. Neither of them are people I'd consider progressive or liberals.

But at this point. I'll vote for anyone in order to save America from Trump.

#8 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-09-28 05:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

What a heavyweight

#1 | POSTED BY HOMERJ (lightweight division)

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-09-28 06:04 PM | Reply

The Trump ad on Monday Night Football was indistinguishable from certain posters here, who are in turn indistinguishable from Russian propaganda.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-28 09:22 PM | Reply