Monday, September 28, 2020

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was overheard disparaging President Donald Trump's new favorite coronavirus adviser.

Comments

Atlas has all the credit due a specialist in radiology commenting on epidemiology, kinda like a toothpick salesman telling a logger how best to harvest trees. In other words, a perfect Trumpfian match.

#1 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2020-09-28 10:58 AM | Reply

Dr Atlas is loyal to Pres Trump, so it does not matter if he is not qualified for the position.

In the Trump administration, loyalty to Pres Trump is a higher priority asset than the capability and qualification to perform the duties of the position.

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-09-28 06:21 PM | Reply

This is really amazing - we're being killed off because Trump trusts someone that's absolutely unqualified to be an advisor on COVID-19.

#3 | Posted by YAV at 2020-09-28 08:09 PM | Reply

Stay Home, Yav.

Save Lives.

I don't want this Boomer-Doomer Virus to get ya....

#4 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-28 08:17 PM | Reply

Why you have to go out of your way to prove what a dumbass you can be is beyond me.
Glad you quit being a truly vile drunk posting at all hours of the morning, though.
You're personality is much better these days.

#5 | Posted by YAV at 2020-09-28 08:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"Glad you quit being a truly vile drunk"

Yes, good job on being a truly vile sober person!

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-28 08:30 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I'll take what I can get.

But ain't nobody being "killed off"

That's stupid.

You know it.

#7 | Posted by Mao_Content at 2020-09-28 08:33 PM | Reply

"But ain't nobody being "killed off"

Cuomo didn't kill off entire nursing homes?
Since when?
???

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-28 08:35 PM | Reply

If he is telling DT what he wants to hear, he is doing his job.

#9 | Posted by Jaspar at 2020-09-28 08:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Mao, I've posted this several times, and I could update it and it will look even worse these days:

For instance if we had competent leadership we could have the results of:
Canada and our 200,000 dead could have been 82,000. 118,000 people might be alive today that died from COVID-19.
Germany and our 200,000 dead could have been 37,000. 163,000 people might be alive today that died from COVID-19.

Instead we denied and pretended this wasn't serious like the UK, Sweden, and Brazil did - all with the same results in deaths from COVID-19.

And now we have that dumbass Atlas who is wholly unqualified but tells Trump what he wants to hear "advising" with so much misinformation and lies that the head of CDC saying "(e)verything he says is false."

But you're here supporting those lies, that misinformation, defending it, and trying to troll and make this about me. It really isn't working.

Here's something you once said that I think applies to you quite well these days:

"Now go ---- yourself---and think long and hard about what a despicable cause you've whored yourself out to in order to feel good about yourself as a human being."

#10 | Posted by YAV at 2020-09-28 09:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I don't know much about Dr. Redfield, but I wish he would stand up in front of the cameras and tell us about donald's pet radiologist.

#11 | Posted by contrecoup at 2020-09-28 10:22 PM | Reply

'Everything he says is false'

If the ---- fits, wear it.

#12 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-09-29 06:57 AM | Reply

#11 | Posted by contrecoup at 2020-09-28 10:22 PM | Reply | Flag:

Tell me how that worked out for Col Vindman.

I don't know if Dr. Redfield is afraid of losing his job or pension or thinks he can do more good in his position, but the cockroach in the oval office doesn't like the light of truth shown on his actions.

#13 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-09-29 07:01 AM | Reply

Perhaps we should something like the Nuremberg trials after we dig ourselves out of this Crap Hole that Trumpy has dug for us.

We can call it the Virus trials. In them we can determine how many Americans have been killed, murdered and maimed and by who in this administration because of Trumpy's Criminal Negligence and by his enablers.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-09-29 11:06 AM | Reply

"Tell me how that worked out for Col Vindman."

It didn't. Yet.

But he did get the message out.

That man deserves a "Noble" Prize for sure.

It was truly a noble deed. He sacrificed himself for us.

When Biden wins I hope he is rewarded generously for his sacrifices.

#15 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-09-29 11:09 AM | Reply

Trump's new 'expert' is a radiologist with no expertise in epidemiology.

Trump went doctor shopping until he found someone willing to spout his nonsense.

#16 | Posted by americanunity at 2020-09-29 02:46 PM | Reply

You're personality is much better these days.

#5 | POSTED BY YAV

I was curious if that was the source of his newfound less obnoxious -----------.

#17 | Posted by jpw at 2020-09-29 02:57 PM | Reply