Saturday, October 03, 2020

Anthony L. Fisher: Trumpists love their Dear Leader in no small measure because of his talent for unapologetically engaging in abject cruelty. Whether he was mocking a disabled reporter's affliction and delighting in Hillary Clinton's health travails on the 2016 campaign trail or separating migrant children with Down syndrome from their parents and ridiculing Joe Biden's son's struggle with drug addiction during his time in office -- Trump supporters can't get enough of the Dear Leader triggering the libs, or really anyone with a conscience.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Now that President Trump and first lady Melania have tested positive for COVID-19, Trumpworld has discovered the value of empathy. And they are shocked -- shocked! -- that some of Trump's critics have delighted in the irony of Trump's coronavirus denialism contributing to his own infection.

Comments

Eff'em! I don't feel bad for that ignorant, abusive conman or any of the others infected who run in his circle. I don't wish Trump death because I want him to witness the collapse of his businesses and stand for trial for his crimes.
The only people I do feel bad for in all of this are the ones we aren't hearing about such as secret service agents or white house domestic staff who the MAGAts may have infected.

#2 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-10-03 08:31 PM | Reply

"I really don't care, do u?"

"womp womp"

#3 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2020-10-03 08:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Remember that time Trump mocked Hillary for having pneumonia?

Pepperidge farm remembers!

#4 | Posted by censored at 2020-10-03 08:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Good luck with that.

#5 | Posted by fresno500 at 2020-10-03 10:35 PM | Reply

I've been holding my bladder for the past 24 hours in anticipation of pissing on his grave.

#6 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-03 10:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 4 | Newsworthy 1

The only ones I feel for are the kids who were drug along to these events by their ignorant parents.

#7 | Posted by uncle_meat at 2020-10-04 01:07 AM | Reply

Trumpibunkerboi is going to die anyway... and in any event not that far off in the future... he is an old man... statistically he's due... t'aint no biggie

I see no problem in being okay if it is now... sooner than later... and from COVID. God's not going to strike you down for saying it. It's a perfectly reasonable sentiment.

#8 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-10-04 01:54 AM | Reply

No, I have no empathy for him. He cares nothing about us, set a horrible example and caused who-knows how many COVID deaths because of his arrogance and lies about this pandemicm and now suffers thanks to his own stupidity.

I don't want him to die. Yet.

I want him to have to face the music and feel the well deserved disdain of America and the world after he's booted out of office.

#9 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-10-04 02:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I've got lots of empathy. And sympathy. Just not for the folks whose advice and actions infected others.

I DO have sympathy for the innocent folks they infected...although in this case it seems most of those folks knew better, yet decided to drink the Covid-Aid.

My real sympathy rests with the overworked medical personnel, who will have to put their own health on the line, to care for those who refused to care for themselves, disrespecting the same folks they expect to save them now.

#10 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-10-04 02:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Doctors aren't allowed to use their profession for revenge. But I'll bet there's not a single one who doesn't remember how Trump accused doctors of selling PPE's out the back door of hospitals to cover his own tracks for the sale (on February 23, 2020) of 17.9 tons PPE's to China, including ventilators, right out of America's National Strategic Stockpile.

I can't say for sure that Walter Reed suffered any shortages. But everybody else did and the domino effect we're seeing is part of the 210,000+ (and counting) Americans who died because of it.

Trump has two diseases: Mental and Physical

One kills him . . . the other one kills us.

It's best if he never returns to the White House from Walter Reed.

#11 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-10-04 05:32 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Truthhurts, The Lincoln Project agrees with you:

The Lincoln Project
@ProjectLincoln

16h
There is no such thing as an attack ad. There are ads that tell the truth, there are ads that tell lies. Trump's ads tell lies.

Joe Biden owes it to the American people to keep telling the truth.

Fight on. Put the ads on the air.

#12 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 05:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"Trumpworld Delighted in Cruelty, Now Demands Empathy"

They still delight in cruelty and specialize in stupidity:

Dr. Dena Grayson @DrDenaGrayson

While Trump is hospitalized for #COVID19, these Republicans on Staten Island held a #GOPSuperSpreader rally today. Lots of shouting, few masks.

#TrumpVirus #TrumpCovid #COVIDIOTS

twitter.com

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 05:59 AM | Reply

Ol' Bozo will be along shortly to chide y'all's "deplorability".

#14 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-10-04 07:55 AM | Reply

Wow .. Just WOW
After reading the comments, I will vote For Trump no matter what.
I was undecided.

#15 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-10-04 07:56 AM | Reply | Funny: 5

^ You lie badly.

#16 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-10-04 08:09 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"I was undecided."

Like hell you are. You are a propogandist troll who has ignored 5 straight years of wishing ill on other people and delighting in their suffering.

Vote for him, your vote will never reach the U.S. in time from Moscow.

You might be my first ever plonk because we both know how disingenuous you are.

#17 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 08:10 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

determines vote based on anonymous opinions from the internet
Thinks that's smart

- - phesterphool

#18 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2020-10-04 08:14 AM | Reply

Wow .. Just WOW
After reading the comments, I will vote For Trump no matter what.
I was undecided.

#15 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-10-04 07:56 AM | Reply

Better get my waders on, it's getting deep in here.

#19 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2020-10-04 08:43 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I have no problem with a complete lack of empathy. He's earned that. But, anyone that says anything smug or celebratory about him getting covid is a terrible human.

#20 | Posted by ABH at 2020-10-04 08:59 AM | Reply

Yes this ABH

#21 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-10-04 09:09 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Ridiculous, no explanation even needed.

#22 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 09:11 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You are basically calling Aesop a horrible person.... essentially you are calling the Biblical writer of Proverbs.... and by proxy, God a terrible "person"

#23 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 09:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#15 | Posted by phesterOBoyle

Rank hypocrisy and shameless lying.

You go, Fester!

#24 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-10-04 09:28 AM | Reply

I want him to recover so that he can watch his brand crumble from a cold jail cell. Name stripped from all buildings around the world. Mar-A-Lago turned into a zoo for disabled animals or a nature preserve. Real justice.

#25 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-10-04 09:31 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

You won't live long enuf to see that hammy.
#pipedream

#26 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-10-04 09:40 AM | Reply

You won't live long enuf to see that hammy.

#26 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE AT 2

Trump may not live long enough.

#27 | Posted by Zed at 2020-10-04 09:49 AM | Reply

One has sympathy for a rabid dog after it is dead. It was just a poor dog, after all. It didn't ask for any of it.

Trump did ask for it. And asked it for others. I prayed for Donald Trump last night, not because he is a good man, but because Christians pray for their enemies.

Trump is an enemy to me, my family, my community, my state, and my nation.

If he recovers we still have to deal with him as an enemy. If he dies, God deals with him.

#28 | Posted by Zed at 2020-10-04 09:54 AM | Reply

#23. Bull. Good people never.... EVER.... celebrate or wish misfortune and pain on others. If you do, you are a completely terrible human being. I am sorry if the shoe fits, Cinderella.

#29 | Posted by ABH at 2020-10-04 10:07 AM | Reply

Never? Ever?
Not even on Hitler? Or bin laden?
Only a sith deals in absolutes

#30 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-04 10:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Re: #26

Real actual justice is a pipedream

#31 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-10-04 10:17 AM | Reply

I'm reminded of a quote from Dolph Lundgren's character in Rocky IV that escapes me, something along the lines of "It is what it is"...

#32 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-10-04 10:29 AM | Reply

#30. Yes. Even Hitler, or bin Laden. Neither should have pain wished upon them. Capture and jail? Sure. But celebrating disease or death is the mark of a complete trash of a human. That's not the same thing as understanding that bin Laden was killed for his own actions, it's the actively wishing and hoping for death and destruction that makes you morally bankrupt.

#33 | Posted by ABH at 2020-10-04 11:30 AM | Reply

In your trash opinion I suppose.

I disagree as does the majority of morally decent people.

... now do child separation and intentionally lying about a deadly plague and intentionally redirecting care away from disaster areas for political reasons.

In the words of the great moralist Perry Ferrell "Some people should die"

#34 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 01:34 PM | Reply

Actually to clarify, I don't really care if he lives or dies. He doesn't deserve any sympathy for those he's hurt and the damage he's done by politicizing this.

I also don't particularly care if he faces justice for his crimes.

I just want him out of the White House and never in a position to affect other people's lives again.

Literally that is my only hope and prayer.

Only one.

#35 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 01:39 PM | Reply

See? There is nothing wrong with that sentiment. But wishing anyone to have pain and suffering is a horrible way to go through life. It's disgusting.

#36 | Posted by ABH at 2020-10-04 01:41 PM | Reply

That's good for you, but you pushing your "morality" on me is like Neville Chamberlain telling Churchill how to beat Hitler.

#37 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 01:45 PM | Reply

I could've cared less if Hitler blew his brains out or faced justice in the Hague. but not "lets see if the Nazi's elect him again" before we decide what to do.

#38 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 01:47 PM | Reply

Trumpworld Delighted in Cruelty, Now Demands Empathy

Yet the negative ads directed at VP Biden and Senator Harris continue to be run on many web sites. Usually by PACS, but I recently saw one here from the Trump campaign.

#39 | Posted by mattm at 2020-10-04 01:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm not saying go full Trump tactics either and mock his hospitalization. But to think that I have to wish him well because I'm a Christian is having sympathy for the Devil... which is also mentioned in the Bible quite a bit.

The Bible is weird like that.

I pray that Trump has a moral reckoning over this and realizes that he should resign his office immediately and live the rest of his life learning how to be a better human being.

#40 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 01:53 PM | Reply

When black men were being killed by police, all we heard from the Trump Party was: "Maybe they should have been following the rules and directives of those who knew better."

When Central American and Mexican families were forcibly detained and the children crowded into pens because they dared seek asylum in a country they thought wanted the poor and desperate, all the Trump Party could say was "Maybe they should have been following the rules and directives of those who knew better."

When police, Federal agents, and unknown mercenaries shot, tear-gassed, and shot rubber bullets at protestors, all the Trump Party could say was "Maybe they should have been following the rules and directives of those who knew better."

Now Donald Trump has a serious case of CoVid. What should be the Trump Party response?

#41 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-10-04 02:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

------- is a clear and present danger to our republic. I am not about to quibble about anything that prevents his coming coup.

#42 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-04 02:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Nobody said you have to wish him well. I wouldn't expect that.

#43 | Posted by ABH at 2020-10-04 02:37 PM | Reply

Point all you want...

I mean you can have your opinion but I think it's a matter of degrees. I don't think anyone here is wishing pain and suffering... they wish his incapacitation for the sake of everyone else's lives.

Lots of opinions get ignored around here...

#44 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-10-04 03:07 PM | Reply

Trump denied reality at every turn. He had a whole set of "alternate facts". He encouraged violence and irresponsible behavior that led to many deaths. He felt nothing about the deaths of people who didn't VOTE for him for gawds sake.

Trump is a petty, small minded and vindictive man. His death from the very thing he unleashed on political enemies in criminal fashion hoping his own people would be untouched, is the funniest damn cosmic joke I've ever seen.

I can't wait for the funeral.

Will the surviving REPUBLICANS get all weepy?

Or will they try to act like he never existed?

Will they deny their complicity in his crimes and undoing?

#45 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-10-04 03:25 PM | Reply

Watch "The Comey Rule," with Jeff Daniels. It's excellent!

#46 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-10-04 03:37 PM | Reply

The Trump 2020 motto is "FKKK Your Feelings!"

"F--k Your Feelings": In Trump's America, the Partisan Battle Flag Is the New Stars and Stripes.

www.vanityfair.com

But, now that Democrats are pointing out the irony of Donnie "the Democratic response to covid is an overblown hoax" Trump having Covid.

Suddenly. Trumpublicans have hurt feelings.

From the bottom of my heart to all the "Fkkk Your Feelings" Trump supporters out there, this is your bed, you made it, ---- you, I'll dance a jig if Trump dies from covid.

208,000+ Americans are dead because of Trump.

I have zero sympathies for him.

#47 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-10-04 04:09 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"---- Your Feelings" is the perfect response to the Party of ---- Your Feelings.

Congratulations, Republicans.
You Built That!

#48 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-10-04 04:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The only hateful cruelty I've noticed has spewed from the lefties for years both in the 'major medita' and here.

#49 | Posted by MSgt at 2020-10-04 04:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

You never saw the president mocking the disabled? You must be blind

#50 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-04 04:31 PM | Reply

#49 Thinks separating families isn't cruel.

#51 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-10-04 04:33 PM | Reply

49 is intentional blindness.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

#52 | Posted by Corky at 2020-10-04 04:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Re: #49

Do you honestly believe what you typed there?

#53 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-10-04 04:39 PM | Reply

The only hateful cruelty I've noticed
#49 | POSTED BY MSGT

Your anecdotal observations are worthless.

There are countless documentations of the cruelty and hatred of conservatives.

The world would be better off without any conservatives in it.

#54 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-10-04 04:39 PM | Reply

Sometimes people get what they deserve. This is one of those times.

#55 | Posted by byrdman at 2020-10-04 04:42 PM | Reply

Heather Heyer.
Ever heard of her, MSgt.

#56 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-10-04 04:43 PM | Reply

Not...One...Ounce...

#57 | Posted by earthmuse at 2020-10-04 04:44 PM | Reply

I have sometimes wished another person would experience the pain and suffering suffering s/he has caused others so s/he would know would know the impact their words/actions had on others. Is that cruel? Does that make me a bad person? Maybe. OTOH, realizing the pain and suffering you cause another might lead you to being a better person, one who is more empathetic and less cruel yourself.

#58 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 09:32 PM | Reply

...realizing the pain and suffering you cause another might lead you to being a better person, one who is more empathetic and less cruel yourself.

It won't be Trump. We all know Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who's incapable of feeling empathy for others.

#59 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-10-04 09:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#60 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2020-10-04 09:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"I wish him well, and I hope he loses in November. That's the mature and moral position."

Don't be afraid to wish your enemies well. God/karma/whatever may dictate that something bad befall them because that is what is ultimately in their best interest. The best thing for Trump from God's perspective, or from the perspective of his soul, might be that he should come down with covid-19 and suffer from the illness. But, of course, we can't know what's going on in the mind of God or someone else's soul. I'm just saying wishing for another person's highest good, or for your own, doesn't preclude the possibility that something bad will happen to them--or to you. That so called bad thing might not ultimately be bad. For example, sometimes people who get cancer come to view it as a blessing because of the lessons they learn from having the illness.

#61 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 09:46 PM | Reply

"But wishing someone to get sick, die, or taking pleasure in that happening makes you a terrible person. And yes, I am going to point out your immorality if you do it."

Would wishing ------ and the Nazis dead make you a bad person? How about wishing Bin laden dead? I was happy when Bin Laden died. Does that make me a bad person? An immoral one? Maybe. I know it makes me human. All too human?

#62 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 09:53 PM | Reply

I think the only way for that to happen is for him to die, so we're back where we started.

If/when Trump leaves the White House, it is a virtual certainty he will do everything he can to delegitimize his successor and rile up his millions of miscreant followers. It isn't enough to wish he loses the election. He needs to be locked in a box.

#63 | Posted by JOE at 2020-10-04 09:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The whole issue with the love your enemies thing right now is that ------- has the potential to cause irreparable harm to our nation. Covid is, currently, the only thing preventing him from a coup to steal the presidency. We still don't know how his accusations of voter fraud are going to play out.

Right now, right this instant, is the time to push hardest against that festering boil. You should not treat him with the least kindness, because he will use that against you. Crush him, destroy him utterly, sow the field of trumpism with salt. When he is dead, stick a fork in him to make sure.

He is plotting to kill you. Maybe not intentionally, but THAT is the THEME of his presidency-not hurting the people he was supposed to, denying help to blue states, condemning blue city mayors and blue state governors, withholding aid.

---- him, and ---- all he stands for.

#64 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-04 09:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

THe ------- presidnet of the US told a group of white extremists to stand by.

---- him.

#65 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-04 09:58 PM | Reply

Theoretically, what if the only way to stop him from winning in November and destroying our democracy was for him to die? What if, in that way, his death served a greater good? I'm not sure being happy/relieved he died in that case would make you a bad person. I see "taking pleasure" in someone's death as being different from being happy/relieved a/he died, especially if that death spared the lives and suffering of countless others.

#66 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 10:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Theoretically, what if the only way to stop him from winning in November and destroying our democracy was for him to die?"

I should have said "winning" as in not really winning but cheating to win. That's what I was thinking.

#67 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 10:22 PM | Reply

#68 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 10:22 PM | Reply

------- is personally responsible for the deaths of 10's of thousands of Americans. The sooner he is out of the power, the safer we will all be.

On top of that, he has been screaming that he will steal the presidency and effectively destroy democracy as we know it.

On top of that, he has been talking about a 3rd term.

You can enjoy your moral position if he keeps the presidency and gets ANOTHER SC pick, or another 100 right wing justices, or 500,000 die from the coronavirus.

#69 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-10-04 10:28 PM | Reply

ETTD--including himself?

Too soon? I thought it might be time for a little gallows humor.

#70 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-04 10:41 PM | Reply

#62 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

Brings up one of the time-traveling paradoxes: is it moral to travel back in time to murder a baby Hitler, his mother, grandmother, etc.?

According to the philosophies of our justice system, no, the individual must commit the crime to face the corresponding punishment.

However, especially taking into consideration the fact that it is an impossibility, is wishing one could do so immoral?

I'd say no, but this is coming from a guy that dips his breadsticks in chocolate malt milk shake.

#71 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-10-04 11:56 PM | Reply

#49 | Posted by MSgt

Yeah remember when lefties said john mccain was a loser and not a hero for being a POW?

Your con man cult leader is the most hateful cruel president we've ever had, now he's sick and you snowflakes are whining that he deserves sympathy that he doesn't give anyone else.

#72 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-10-05 12:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

JUSTAGIRL @ #60

"Seeing Trump take his little car ride to wave to the peasants today reinforced my belief that he isn't learning anything from this."

I've been giving that little car ride a second thought, myself.

Frankly, I wouldn't risk a $5 bet that was even Trump in that car, unrecognizable behind 2"s of glass and wearing a face mask. We didn't even see him get in the car.

For that matter, I'm wondering if that was even Trump who walked to the helicopter on Friday night. Trump has a huge girth and a bulbus butt. The real Trump has to keep jerking on his suit jacket to hide his basketball gut. The person I saw wasn't skinny but he wasn't as fat as Trump either. In fact, he looked somewhat trim, comparatively speaking.

I'm going to hedge my bet on this subject. Trump's a slippery weasel. I wouldn't put anything past him.

#73 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-10-05 07:17 AM | Reply

The positive power of fear and pain is that it alerts you to danger and forces you to seek help, change course:

Asha Rangappa @AshaRangappa_

Hey @JoeBiden I think you're cleared for resuming your negative ads #StrikeFirstStrikeHardNoMercy

CALL AND RESPONSE for my #JoebraKai Members:

Does PAIN exist in this campaign?

Does FEAR exist in this campaign?

Does DEFEAT exist IN. THIS. CAMPAIGN?

Thank you. As you were.

twitter.com

People with absolute power often don't feel pain or fear or humility because they believe they are above being stopped and being held accountable. The fact that the GOP in Congress have enabled Trump is what makes him so dangerous. Now, in a further effort to escape defeat and accountability, he has attempted to break the US postal service and wants to use the SC to overturn the will of the American people should they vote him out of office. Enough!

#74 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-10-05 08:28 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

GAL

In a thumbnail, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Trump tried to give himself a jumpstart, that's all.

Now America is saying, not on our dime.

#75 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-10-05 09:41 AM | Reply

The Trump Crime family ripped kids as young as 1 away from their parents, locked them in cages and WANTED THEM TO SUFFER in soiled diapers and despair to send a message to people seeking asylum from violence around the world that the US supports.

Now they want sympathy?

Pound sand.

#76 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-10-05 09:48 AM | Reply

#29 | POSTED BY ABH

Oh look ya'll a deplorable suddenly developed compassion like he has been doing tai chi for 4 years straight now and none of the horrors of 2020 ever happened.

F off deplorable. You get no sympathy. Neither does Trump. Trump should suffer as he has made hundreds of thousands of American souls to suffer. I am not turning the other cheek for a deplorable like Trumpy. Just as I wouldn't turn the other cheek for Hitler after seeing what he had done.

If you believe what you say then why on Gods Green Earth would you ever support a terrible human being like Trumpy? You can pretend trump is not evil but we know better. It's clear for all to see. If you look.

You are wrong. Everyone agrees the world is a better place without Hitler.

#77 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-10-05 12:37 PM | Reply

#49 | POSTED BY MSGT

Better get your eyes checked before you have a serious accident.

You obviously need glasses.

#78 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-10-05 12:41 PM | Reply

"Good people never.... EVER.... celebrate or wish misfortune and pain on others."

Trump voters do.
Aren't you a Trump voter, or did you get better?

#79 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-10-05 12:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I wonder how the children of that woman running for the SC are doing. They were at the Rose Garden where so many people now have COVID.

#80 | Posted by Judity at 2020-10-05 01:10 PM | Reply

...anyone that makes fun of handicaps and
cages little children, separating them
from their parents, is automatically
exempt from my sympathy handouts...

#81 | Posted by earthmuse at 2020-10-05 01:43 PM | Reply

"I wonder how the children of that woman running for the SC are doing."

The odds are not in their favor.

Kellyanne's daughter is infected.

#82 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-10-05 01:46 PM | Reply

If "good people"never ever rejoice at the deaths of their enemies? Why is the US, a "good country", the only nation to use nuclear arms,against civilians in war? I mean, are we good people or not?

That whole talking point is -------- on steroids. Trump rejoiced at the death of Qusam Soleimani, a murder he himself authorized.

Spare us the righteous crap about humanity.

Trump has no real sense of compassion about anyone but himself. He's a self pitying weakling.

Even Hitler, I hate to say,had far more integrity and authentic belief than Trump ever did.

Trump is a charlatan. Trump wants everyone else to pay his way, Feel bad when he's sick.

Why?

He's a huge ------- with few redeeming qualities who watched 200,000 Americans die with indifference.

He death brings me no pain. Why should I lie and pretend it does?

#83 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-10-05 03:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The way I look at it, it's not my fault Trump hasn't earned my sympathy.

I'm guilt free.

#84 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-10-05 06:48 PM | Reply

EFFETE

"with few redeeming qualities"

LOL ~~ name one.