Saturday, October 03, 2020

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie told CNN he checked himself into a hospital Saturday afternoon as a precautionary measure after announcing earlier in the day that he had tested positive for Covid-19.

Comments

Looks like Christie fell for the Dem hoax too.

#1 | Posted by censored at 2020-10-03 10:16 PM | Reply

I was surprised to see him helping Trump despite being treated so poorly in the past by the man.

#2 | Posted by Scotty at 2020-10-03 11:05 PM | Reply

How nice it must be to "Check-in a hospital as a precaution". Most of us have to sit in line for a test.

--------

#3 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-10-04 01:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

To clarify my objection about Christy's care... what I resent is his ability to be admitted to a hospital "as a precaution" just so he not be allowed to get too sick... when the rest of us must wait until the condition is dire "so's not to overwhelm" the system... and we will be triaged according to our comorbidity.

Realistically he is only one man and realistically he's not that important... he's just a fat obviously self-indulgent politician... easy to replace... but for some reason... a reason that needs to be addressed... he gets precautionary care while the rest of us and told to suck it up.

#4 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-10-04 01:49 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

what I resent is his ability to be admitted to a hospital "as a precaution"

Amen!

#5 | Posted by FedUpWithPols at 2020-10-04 08:24 AM | Reply

Well he does have the best healthcare your money can buy

But of course, you probably can't even get a test let alone a 10,000 dollar a night "precautionary" hospital stay

#6 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2020-10-04 08:39 AM | Reply

Chris Christy has been an ambitious piece of filth on the American scene for quite a few years not. I don't wish him any ill but I seriously do wish he would just get off the public stage. His diagnosis ans progress I don't care about, I just don't want to hear about him any more. He is an awful person.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2020-10-04 12:35 PM | Reply

His "precaution" is most people's comorbidity risk level.

#8 | Posted by leftcoastlawyer at 2020-10-04 02:35 PM | Reply