Saturday, October 10, 2020

On Friday Trump said he would take Covid test and Fox touted an on-camera interview that would include a "medical evaluation." Instead Fox explained that they could not send a camera crew to the White House because Trump had Covid. Instead, Fox's Dr. Marc Siegel did what he jokingly called a tele-visit where he did ask Trump about being tested for Covid but Trump wouldn't give him an answer. "I have been retested and I haven't even found out numbers or anything yet but I've been retested and I know I'm at either the bottom of the scale or free."

Comments

Worthless.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2020-10-10 08:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He's such a bad liar. It amazes me how folks fall for it again and again.

#2 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-10-10 09:19 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump will also not verify that he followed the negotiated debate stipulation that each candidate test negative for Covid within 72 hours of the debate.

His spokespeople refuse to answer with a simple 'yes or no' when asked if Trump followed the rules.

I think the answer is rather obvious.

#3 | Posted by tonyroma at 2020-10-10 09:21 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It amazes me how folks fall for it again and again.

#2 | POSTED BY TFDNIHILIST AT

The people who fall for it badly need to see Trump as being competently evil.

Come to find out, he's just evil.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2020-10-10 09:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

en.wikipedia.org

It's a quick read...

#5 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-10-10 10:03 AM | Reply

CBS News
Trump says he would love to donate plasma

President Trump said Friday that he plans to donate plasma after battling COVID-19. During his first on-camera interview since being diagnosed with coronavirus last week, the president also said that he is medication-free but that he doesn't know the results of his most recent coronavirus test.

#6 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-10-10 01:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Covid patients across the country are thanking President Trump for his generosity. #6 | Posted by phesterOBoyle

COVID patients in Phester's mind:
"Thank you for the COVID President Trump! You really shouldn't have! It's great for me and my extended family. It qualifies perfectly as a pre-existing condition for the Obamacare protection you're fighting so hard to have thrown out by the Supreme Court with Amy Coney Barrett at the helm. You're the best!"

#7 | Posted by censored at 2020-10-10 03:09 PM | Reply

Especially the 210,000+ dead ones.

They're really impressed by Typhoid Donnie's generosity.

#8 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-10-10 03:22 PM | Reply

Trump is fully dedicated to the "herd immunity" concept but wants it to be a surprise for President Biden and our country. Some call it GENOCIDE!!

#9 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2020-10-10 04:45 PM | Reply

As I was nerding about Google.. reading up on crazy kings and emperors... Trumptidumpster is not the first... I came across this recent history tidbit:en.wikipedia.org
It's a quick read...
#5 | POSTED BY RIGHTISTRITE AT 2020-10-10 10:03 AM

Excellent comparison, he even enforces the pledge every now and again just to remind them..

#10 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2020-10-10 05:03 PM | Reply

Trust me, if Trump has tested negative, they would be shouting it from the roof of the White House.

OCU

#11 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-10-10 09:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Dr. Fauci called it "another one of Trump's superspreaders."

#12 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-10-10 09:17 PM | Reply

the president also said that he is medication-free

#6 | Posted by phesterOBoyle

The president also said he never paid stormy daniels, wouldnt play golf as president, would divest from his businesses, and offered no quid pro quo to ukraine.

Only morons still believe anything he says.

#13 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-10-10 09:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

the president also said that he is medication-free

Got off the Hydroxychloroquine did he?

#14 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-10-10 10:38 PM | Reply

the president also said that he is medication-free

Got off the Hydroxychloroquine did he?

#14 | Posted by REDIAL

That was a preventative course aka pump and dump..

#15 | Posted by Scotty at 2020-10-10 11:03 PM | Reply

That was a preventative course aka pump and dump...

So same as the latest one then?

#16 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-10-10 11:12 PM | Reply

In spite of appearances, I think Trump is suffering greatly from the fear of death.

R.I.P -------. You're circling the drain.

#17 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-10-11 07:54 AM | Reply