Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Melania Trump is canceling her first campaign appearance in months because she is not feeling well as she continues to recover from Covid-19. She had been set to join President Donald Trump's rally in Pennsylvania on Tuesday night, but she has decided not to go. It would have been the first lady's first in-person appearance at a campaign event, outside of August's Republican National Convention speech at the White House, in more than a year, when she joined the President last June at the official reelection kick-off rally in Florida.

Comments

Perhaps she will have an easier time recovering once she removes Patient Zero from her life after the election.

#1 | Posted by censored at 2020-10-20 06:16 PM | Reply

Melanoma should pay a visit to El Rushbo to lift his spirits.

#2 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-10-20 06:33 PM | Reply

Interesting, my original headline was altered, changing Melanoma to Melania and TrumpVirus to COVID. Looks like some sort of conspiracy.

I wonder how deep it goes. Perhaps Trump isn't actually an incompetent moron who has killed 225,000 Americans and I've been misled by the media hoax?

Where's Agent Mulder when I need him? Alex Jones will do in a pinch.

#3 | Posted by censored at 2020-10-20 06:35 PM | Reply

COVID-19 long-hauler?

I'm a COVID-19 long-hauler and an epidemiologist -- here's how it feels when symptoms last for months
theconversation.com

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-10-20 06:48 PM | Reply

Nah, she doesn't hang with losers.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2020-10-21 01:00 PM | Reply

I don't care, do you?

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-10-21 01:07 PM | Reply

I cant be the only person thinking she is taking advantage of 'lingering' symptoms in order to avoid going to a rally. I doubt she likes them any better than decorating for Christmas...

#7 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2020-10-21 01:15 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Guess Trump didn't request top notch treatment for her...

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2020-10-23 08:30 AM | Reply