Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Good news: More than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and "maybe" bring "the end."

Comments

I mean, it does sort of feel like we've been living in the end-times for the last few years.

#1 | Posted by censored at 2020-10-21 10:33 AM | Reply

#1 | Posted by censored at 2020

I was really expecting a bit more than this cut-rate Antichrist.

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2020-10-21 11:29 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

The world already ended. This is a torture simulation. Don't be an idiot, you know it's true.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-10-21 02:16 PM | Reply

Currently, no impacts are predicted (the single highest probability impact currently listed is ~7 m asteroid 2010 RF12, which is due to pass Earth in September 2095 with only a 5% predicted chance of impacting; its size is also small enough that any damage from an impact would be minimal).[61][62]
en.wikipedia.org

I think God is feeding Robertson another line of --------.

Trump might win though; you don't need divine text messaging to know that.

Another Republican conman. I just don't get it; why are Republicans so attracted to conmen?

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-10-21 02:25 PM | Reply

"Now, when I talked to God, I knew He'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"

Ooh, well"

www.youtube.com

#5 | Posted by Corky at 2020-10-21 09:51 PM | Reply

God has a keen sense of humor.
Pat is going to be shocked -------- at the results.

#6 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-10-22 05:29 AM | Reply