Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Since his first month in office, Trump has used his power to direct millions from U.S. taxpayers -- and from his political supporters-- into his own businesses. The Washington Post has sought to compile examples of this spending through open records requests and a lawsuit.

Comments

Money Trump stole. Tip of the iceberg. Tip of one of a score icebergs.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2020-10-27 02:41 PM | Reply

Quoting the Rolling Stones, here - "It's only a shot, away!" FULL STOP

#2 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2020-10-27 02:53 PM | Reply

What else do they have it to spend on anyway?

--Trump

#3 | Posted by madscientist at 2020-10-27 03:33 PM | Reply

No one could have predicted....

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2020-10-27 05:03 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by Corky

SMH... I can't label it as funny. I would like to but I can't - it's too sad because any damned idiot should have been able to predict it.

#5 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-10-27 05:20 PM | Reply

While I believe some profit has been made, since this is published by WaPo then that is proof that it isn't nearly as bad as they are reporting. So my assumption is pretty much correct.

#6 | Posted by humtake at 2020-10-28 12:09 PM | Reply

So my assumption is pretty much correct.

#6 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE

Well you know what happens when you assume.

You make an ass out of you and me.

So you are ok with Trumpy violating the emoluments clause of the Y S constitution. In this case.

Umm ok.

Our 4 year nightmare in America is almost over and maybe you can finally get the treatment you obviously need.

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-10-28 01:31 PM | Reply