Thursday, October 29, 2020

Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-GA., claimed Wednesday night she was "not familiar" with President Donald Trump's now-infamous 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape where he described sexually assaulting women.

Comments

Liars are gong to lie. Loeffler is an obvious liar, no politician at her level is actually unaware of the Access Hollywood tape.

#1 | Posted by danni at 2020-10-29 08:55 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

If I am not mistaken, she is the QAnon believer too?

#2 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-10-29 04:54 PM | Reply

"Oh, that grab 'em by the ---- tape."

Would've been awesome if the reporter managed to have her hear the quote.

#3 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2020-10-29 05:16 PM | Reply

What else could she say?

#4 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2020-10-29 05:43 PM | Reply

What else could she say?

#4 | Posted by SomebodyElse

"All I care about is staying in power. The ethics and role models of government aren't as important."

#5 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-10-29 09:47 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Can we get a volunteer to yell what trump said at her till she cries?

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2020-10-29 10:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Classic Republicl0wnery... find the air-head... put it in office. Trumptidumpster is just the male version of that.

#7 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-10-29 11:30 PM | Reply

Two choices: either she's familiar with it, and she believes you're stupid enough to believe her lie...or she's actually so stupid she never paid enough attention to hear about it.

Neither option bodes well.

#8 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-10-29 11:32 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Plausible deniability

Jim Biden

#9 | Posted by willowby at 2020-10-30 12:33 AM | Reply

"Plausible deniability"

You misspelled stupidity.

#10 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-10-30 12:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 7

Not what I wrote, idiot. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room.

#11 | Posted by willowby at 2020-10-30 12:57 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

"Not what I wrote"

Not reality, either.

"Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room."

My irony meter just exploded. Do you actually believe Loeffler?!?

#12 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-10-30 01:31 AM | Reply

Who is Jim Biden?

Dementia?

#13 | Posted by bruceaz at 2020-10-30 01:36 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

So ladies, I just wonder which is the worst of the violations?

I grab them by the p'''y

Or a couple of tictacs and I ram my tongue down their throats.

#14 | Posted by bruceaz at 2020-10-30 01:52 AM | Reply

If she truly isn't then she is too stupid to be a senator.

However she is and she is lying about it and therefore is not fit to be a senator.

#15 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-10-30 07:17 AM | Reply

Plausible deniability

Jim Biden

#9 | Posted by willowby at 2020-10-30 12:33 AM | Reply | Flag

Way to self own.

#16 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-10-30 07:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

So she agrees with Trumpy. Loonies got to loon.

And she obviously wants to be near him. She wants to stand by Trumpy. So maybe she will get grabbed by the Grabbenfurher himself and what an honor that would be!

#17 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-10-30 11:34 AM | Reply

Not what I wrote, idiot. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room.

#11 | Posted by willowby at 2020-10-30 12:57 AM | Reply | Flag:
| Funny: 1

You ARE THE IDIOT! If you're talking about the supposed deal that Joe's brother and son were allegedly involved with IN 2017 WHEN JOE HAD NO GOVERNMENTAL INVOLVEMENT then you are as incredibly stupid as you always seem. Haven't you heard, the whole house of cards in collapsing, even mouthbreather Tucker (rhymes with...) Carlson is running for cover, either because he was warned off by his bosses or buy the FBI. It's a scam that even the Faux Spews news division found stank too much like Dotard's post debate diaper to publish; that the Murdoch Wall Street Journal, after examining the documents, reported that they saw "NO ROLE FOR JOE BIDEN." If you believe Tony Babalooie, DM me I have some swampland in Florida I think you'd be interested in buying. We'll find out after the campaign fat Tony is either being paid to make these wild accusations or somebody has blackmail material on him, or he and Hunter Biden had an angry business break-up. Whatever it is, the elephant in the room is the fat orange racist turd that's going to be swept out of the WH in a few weeks! The fact that this is even a story is hilarious and further exposes the Reich's hypocrisy when you consider that Dotard was pursuing a Drumpf Tower Moscow well into the 2016 campaign, but I guess you forgot about that.

#18 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2020-10-30 03:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Memory loss explains a lot about the republicl0wn party. It allows them to get away with all kinds of $#it.

It allowed Reagan to peacefully drift off into eternity forgetting the horrors unleashed with Iran/Contra... which still haunt us today... 545(+) little reminders of it separated from their families... the grandchildren of his policies.

#19 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-10-31 07:17 AM | Reply

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once. Brendan Morrow

Donald Trump has pursued business deals in Russia since 1987, and has sometimes traveled there to explore potential business opportunities. In 1996, Trump trademark applications were submitted for potential Russian real estate development deals. Trump's partners and children have repeatedly visited Moscow, connecting with developers and government officials to explore joint venture opportunities. Trump was never able to successfully conclude any real estate deals in Russia. However, individual Russians have invested heavily in Trump properties, and following Trump's bankruptcies in the 1990s he borrowed money from Russian sources. In 2008 his son Donald Trump Jr. said that Russia was an important source of money for the Trump businesses.

Efforts to build a Trump building in Moscow continued into June 2016, during which Trump was securing the Republican nomination for the presidential election.

-Deep State wiki

(We sure love that deep state wiki don't we?)

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-10-31 11:35 AM | Reply

Willowby = Implausible Gullibility

#21 | Posted by Corky at 2020-10-31 01:41 PM | Reply

I'm surprised her nose didn't instantly grow and break a camera lens.

#22 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-10-31 02:40 PM | Reply