Thursday, November 19, 2020

Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse says he used his COVID-19 stimulus money to pay for the gun he brought to the Wisconsin protest where he fatally shot two men and injured a third. Rittenhouse, 17, gave his first jailhouse interview to the Washington Post, in which he said he had to "protect" himself at the August 24 anti-police-brutality demonstration where he he fatally shot protesters Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, and injured protester Gaige Grosskreutz. "I don't regret it. I feel I had to protect myself," he told The Post of bringing a gun to the protest. "I would have died that night if I didn't."

Comments

... "I would have died that night if I didn't." ...

He does not know that.

Indeed, if he had not been carrying that gun, the whole situation could have been quite different from the start.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-11-19 04:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

See, its a Cares Act miracle.

- Moscow Mitch.

#2 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-11-19 07:48 PM | Reply

Is his family liable for this? They created a monster. His school mates all felt that this was inevitable..

#3 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2020-11-20 01:18 PM | Reply

My stimulus went towards my .338 Lupua.

#4 | Posted by willowby at 2020-11-20 09:30 PM | Reply

hero true american commie killer kenosha Kyle is free man!

my stimulus went to a president kamala green deal almost approved efficient washer and dryer *

except i did not make approval since it was made in USA instead of Chyna

#5 | Posted by mutant at 2020-11-20 10:56 PM | Reply

"Rittenhouse was released Friday afternoon after the $2 million was posted through his attorney, Kenosha County Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. David Wright told CNN."

That's not free, dumbass.

#6 | Posted by YAV at 2020-11-20 10:58 PM | Reply

My stimulus went towards my .338 Lupua.

#4 | POSTED BY WILLOWBY

Is that how you get your relief?

I used my relief money to get a new President.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for you) I have a 60 day waiting period before I can use it.

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-11-21 11:39 AM | Reply

My stimulus went towards my .338 Lupua.
#4 | POSTED BY WILLOWBY
Is that how you get your relief?

^
It's literally an emotional support weapon.

Asking these gun lovers why they need another gun is like asking a little girl why she needs another Barbie.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-11-21 01:57 PM | Reply

Repug turd wants Killer Kyle to run for office.

mobile.twitter.com