Sunday, November 22, 2020

Turns out most COVID-19 infections are spread by people who show no symptoms at all -- another reason why it's good to wear masks and take other simple precautions, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. symptoms.

Comments

Friends and relatives and strangers we meet can be unwittingly spreading COVID.

Masks, distancing, washing our hands, and limiting contact with other people could save our lives and the lives of others

#1 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-11-21 02:50 PM | Reply

It only matters if you care about people you don't know. That leaves out "conservatives".

#2 | Posted by WhoDaMan at 2020-11-22 12:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This is what I tried to tell Gracie months ago when she was bragging about what a good job Gov DeSantis and her mayor where doing keeping covid out of nursing and assisted living homes in her area because they had everyone who entered take his/her temperature first. If the community spread in an area is high, then covid will get into these facilities through asymptomatic spreaders.

#3 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-11-22 08:18 PM | Reply

This is what I tried to tell Gracie

Bwahahahaha

Seriously Tuesday your time is valuable, don't waste it. Lol

#4 | Posted by bruceaz at 2020-11-22 08:33 PM | Reply

Seriously Tuesday your time is valuable, don't waste it. Lol

I worry about Gracie. Is she ok, or have no celebrities just died recently?

#5 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-11-22 09:43 PM | Reply

She popped into the Nooner to take a break from her job of pulling wings off of butterflies to tell us how grateful she was.

#6 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-11-22 11:05 PM | Reply

#3 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday

Just to note - Temp is a good indicator but it can come and go in a few hours with Covid. That's why nobody is testing for it aggressively. i.e. Home Check and not scan you at the door. My workplace has us check our temps on the honor system at the door... Personally I think it is better than nothing people come to work sick all the time.

#7 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-11-23 11:59 AM | Reply

Testing + Contact tracing is WAY behind here. My Niece received her notice to quarantine a week after she was exposed. She never had symptoms but she also never tested.

Of course this is exactly why I didn't want to celebrate Thanksgiving... We won't be celebrating Christmas. I don't trust my family to quarantine and my wife cannot.

#8 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-11-23 12:02 PM | Reply