Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Over half of all voters under the age of 30 voted in the 2020 elections, a record figure, according to data from the Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement at Tufts University.

Comments

My favorite video of young people celebrating the Biden/Harris victory:

twitter.com

#1 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-11-24 03:09 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Very cool.

Thanks, Gen... er, I've lost count now....

#2 | Posted by Corky at 2020-11-24 03:59 PM | Reply

getting smarter, too. born with fully functional IT/IS.

#3 | Posted by ichiro at 2020-11-24 08:58 PM | Reply

Look up "Two Santa Clauses" if you don't know the reference.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-11-24 09:11 PM | Reply

LOL I warned that there was barely a teenage girl in the country that wouldn't take a years worth of dances and parties going away personally.

www.youtube.com

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2020-11-24 09:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Excellent news! I hope they make voting a status symbol from now on.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-11-25 01:31 AM | Reply

Great post Gal, I could watch hose young folks dancing and celebrating all day long.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2020-11-25 08:33 AM | Reply

Record Dead Voters too!

#8 | Posted by Maverick at 2020-11-25 12:54 PM | Reply

"Record Dead Voters too!"

Mav, I'm saying this as a friend, I don't know what your issue is but you really need to seek help for your affliction. You can thank me later.

#9 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-11-25 01:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Yeh,the Covid probably killed a lot of folks after they mailed in their ballots. SO MUCH WINNING!

#10 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2020-11-25 01:15 PM | Reply

"Young voters turned out in record numbers"

Or as Republicans call it, voter fraud.

#11 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2020-11-25 01:55 PM | Reply

Record Dead Voters too!

Why not? North Dakota elected a dead candidate.

#12 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-11-25 02:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Re: #8 Maverick

You don't have a source for your ridiculous claim, because you're trolling out your arse again, which is all you ever do here.

#13 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-11-25 03:31 PM | Reply