Saturday, November 28, 2020

Millions of Americans are in danger of losing their homes when federal and local limits on evictions expire at the end of the year, a growing body of research shows.

Comments

And in the meantime we have to put up with a president who is mentally damaged through his fathers neglect and emotional abuse while he acts like a petulant child. These people will see no relief nor compassion from this despicable administration.

#1 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2020-11-28 09:54 AM | Reply

Trump's smile gets wider every day as he continues to exercise his power to create misery.

The price for rejecting him is steep.

#2 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-11-28 10:28 AM | Reply

trump has done such a bad job California could sue him for failing to provide services paid for.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2020-11-28 11:25 PM | Reply

The irony is that in rural areas the vast majority of people getting screwed are GOP supporters. Trump certainly does not care. Selfish greedy people who only care about themselves. It brings my thoughts back to the David Brooks op-ed piece that was posted yesterday. Lot of truth there.

#4 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-11-29 02:24 PM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY MODER8 What is missing in Brooks article is that there are many wealthy people that have bought into trumps cult. I have tried to have discussions with two or three that my wife & I know and it is always the same result-they make up total BS in their replies when facts presented. To us, it is mind boggling.

#5 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2020-11-29 08:23 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by Yodagirl

My BIL, an anesthesiologist and really bright guy, totally bought into right wing -------.

I suspect it started with wanting lower taxes. But why he bought into Trump is a complete mystery.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-11-29 08:57 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by Yodagirl

Some wealthy friends in Dallas, lifelong Republicans, were totally turned off by Trump and now say they'll never vote Republican again after what they've become as a party; a cult.

#7 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-11-29 08:59 PM | Reply

AU

It has gone both ways some wealthy democrats I know got sucked into trumplandia. Most were center or right leaning democrats but a few I would not have suspected ever going that way.

#8 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2020-11-29 09:35 PM | Reply

I do not think I know a single liberal who has become a Trumper over the last four years. Not one.

#9 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-11-29 10:18 PM | Reply

moneywar/crassus is the only one here I can think of.

#10 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2020-11-29 10:27 PM | Reply

"moneywar/crassus is the only one here I can think of."

Nullifidian zombie punches through his grave to give you the finger.

#11 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-11-30 08:24 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#9 | POSTED BY MODER8 AT 2020-11-29 10:18 PM | FLAG:

I know several. A lot of it was rejection of Democrat corporatism they voted for Hope & Change to fight against, but that did not happen.

#12 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-11-30 09:20 AM | Reply