Wednesday, December 02, 2020

The Cook Political Report notes the U.S. has surpassed a record-shattering 158 million votes counted. Joe Biden's national popular vote lead is now up to 6.94 million votes or 4.4 percentage points.

Comments

81 million patriotic Americans told Trump "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!"

#1 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-12-02 07:59 AM | Reply

But the dumbest among us still voted for that piece of crap. And I don't care what yo think, if you voted for Trump you are stupid.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2020-12-02 08:07 AM | Reply

Yeah, but because the EC we should just ignore the massive popular vote differential.

As if using it as a barometer of the public's will and intentions is a useless endeavor.

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2020-12-02 08:34 AM | Reply

if you voted for Trump you are stupid.

#2 | Posted by danni

Stupid; sick. Both.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2020-12-02 09:18 AM | Reply

I still remember how aghast I was one first realizing Trumpites didn't care if Donald stole from them. I've never had one of them, any of them, explain to me why this is so.

I explain it as a profound sickness, an issue of mental health. Of course Trumpites will deny this, but the evidence is not on their side.

Trump was disqualified as president in 2015 when it was clear he stole from contractors, but Trumpites wanted him to have a second term.

Some lingering Trumpite here can step up and explain this sort of thing for me, because I've never ceased to wonder.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2020-12-02 09:29 AM | Reply

Trump's election theft claims boil down to stating that 80+ million Americans were part of a conspiracy to steal the election, and that these criminals were in every part of the country. The only people who cannot present evidence of the 'theft' are those willfully blind Trump supporters.

Here is some sort of history repeating itself (Swap "Biden" for "Jesus" and "Pharisees" for "Republicans" below, for a modern take--but I'm not suggesting Diamond Joe is JC):

Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" "Who is he, sir?" the man asked. "Tell me so that I may believe in him." Jesus said, "You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you." Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him. Jesus said,[a] "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind." Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, "What? Are we blind too?" Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.
-John 9:35-41