Monday, January 04, 2021

He believed that COVID-19 was just the flu, like what President Donald Trump told people as recently as October.

Comments

"That it was political."

As you made it.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2021-01-04 07:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It's long enough into this that people like this need to stop speaking out as if they're telling the rest of us something we don't know.

It's getting old listening to people who actively resisted this for 10 months now try to preach about how bad it is because they require a personal lesson.

Guess what? You're not going to get any sympathy and the people who think like you did aren't going to listen to you anyway because they, like you, will have to get it to change their mind.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2021-01-04 10:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

This man's behavior may well have killed others. Negligent homicide as a political statement.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2021-01-05 08:04 AM | Reply

I disagree JPW, I do have sympathy for stupid people. They are easily led astray by con artists like Trump who used the pandemic as a political weapon to make his opponents look weak when, it truth, they were being smart. This guy in the story is just another victim of Trump. I hope he survives and remembers, for the rest of his life, that the Republican Party would happily sacrifice his life in order to further the insanity which is the Republican Party today under the leadership of Trump.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2021-01-05 08:09 AM | Reply

I don't feel sorry for Trumpheads. They made a choice about what was best for themselves and kcuf everyone else. They were willing to die for the pig brain in chief by ------- away their freedom plugged into a ventilator because anything is better than the common courtesy of wearing a mask.

Perhaps the great orange bloat should them a medal. Feel free to sort through the corpses to determine who died for the "cause".

#5 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-01-05 08:20 AM | Reply

I survived covid because I received hydroxychloroquine and zpap early. It's disgusting how many people have died that didn't need to. This country should be ashamed

#6 | Posted by ImCarmen at 2021-01-05 09:05 AM | Reply

No you didn't.
You liar.

#7 | Posted by YAV at 2021-01-05 09:14 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Free flu vaccine to all in a MAGA hat. All others get the Covid vaccine...

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2021-01-05 09:42 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by danni

People like this have short memories. Going on a vent is very bad news with Covid, your chance of surviving is very low - especially now with the advancements they made in treating it the past year.

#9 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2021-01-05 10:40 AM | Reply

The bad news - with more than 70 million voting for Trump, there are approaching 70 million MASKLESS fools circulating through our country like poison. No vaccine can stop STUPIDITY.

#10 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2021-01-05 11:35 AM | Reply

I disagree JPW, I do have sympathy for stupid people.

I have to admit, seeing him in the video did actually pull a few sympathy strings.

But this late in the game I'm just not able to sustain it.

#11 | Posted by jpw at 2021-01-05 12:48 PM | Reply

People I know got COVID because of people like him.

He wants to atone, let him empty bedpans for a year. My guess? He's not all that sorry really.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2021-01-05 12:55 PM | Reply

I've previously mentioned a guy I knew well for 25 years who ranted on FB for months that COVID was a 'socialist hoax' designed to hurt Trump,and who died after 5 weeks on a ventilator.

How many of the 350,000+ people who've died of COVID died of their own stupidity or the stupidity of others who think this is overblown or an outright hoax?

#13 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-01-05 01:37 PM | Reply

"Strumming my pain with his fingers... singing my life with his words.. killing me softly."

#14 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2021-01-05 03:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I survived covid because I received hydroxychloroquine and zpap early. I

#6 | POSTED BY IMCARM

That sounds like a fat, bloated lie to me.

#15 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-01-05 04:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#13 | POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY

Not nearly enough.

#16 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-01-05 04:19 PM | Reply

Some people just have to touch the stove before they will believe it's hot.

#17 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-01-05 05:53 PM | Reply