Thursday, January 14, 2021

New York City is terminating its contracts with the Trump Organization because of the mob riot at the U.S. Capitol, Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Wednesday. The contracts are for two ice-skating rinks at Central Park, the Central Park Carousel and the Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point, a city-owned golf course in the Bronx.

Comments

America is ending its contract with the devil.

Let's hope we can get our soul back.

#1 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-01-14 09:37 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

I'm still glad I never watched "The Apprentice." The guy's personality was always very abrasive to me. I guess I just don't like egotistical spoiled brats which, to me, is all he is.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2021-01-14 10:00 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I think it's cute Jr and Eric said it ain't over.

It's over.

Let's review who's cutting ties...NYC, PGA, Duetschebank.

Word is that in oval office when the PGA pulled it's tournament from Bedminster, he was livid.

Trump is cooked.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It only took an attack on democracy and six dead to get them to see what kind of monster he really is.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-01-14 12:27 PM | Reply

Typical response from the Trump Crime Syndicate:
-WAH WAH WAH
-you're mean
-WAH WAH WAH
-We're suing
-WAH WAH WAH
-you can't do this to us

The Trump name will be down by Easter--maybe by Valentine's Day...

#4 | Posted by catdog at 2021-01-14 01:06 PM | Reply

Ironically, this will have minimal impact on Trump supporters, who, for the most part, do not have the means to enjoy such pastimes as golf, country clubs or ice skating.

#5 | Posted by chuffy at 2021-01-14 01:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

As if all the other s--t Trump did wasn't enough?

#6 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-01-15 09:00 AM | Reply