Sunday, January 17, 2021

Hayley Miller: On Fox News this morning, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who in a miracle of modern science has somehow survived all these years despite not having a spine, suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is to blame for the violent breach into the Capitol.

Comments

... "How in the hell did that happen? ...

Of course Sen Graham will try to deflect the blame elsewhere, away from him and his fellow Republicans, for inciting the crowd of insurrectionists.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-01-17 02:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Just this morning my crazy Trumper Aunt shared a FB post from Candace Owens trying to paint the Capitol attack as a planned event by Pelosi and Schumer to make Trump look bad and drum up another impeachment.

It's all predicated on the claim that despite knowing about it they didn't have sufficient security present and refused to call in the National Guard because the optics would look bad.

Ummmmmm of course it makes no mention that neither Pelosi or Schumer have the authority to call up or deploy the National Guard, that requests to the Pentagon to do so were rebuffed six times and that the general who made the call was the one concerned with optics.

It was a complete flipping of reality predicated on obvious lies.

And nobody had any idea when I posted it was absurd because they're too far gone to even question it a little bit.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2021-01-17 03:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

That's what Lindsey Graham reminds me of. Nothing is a Republican's fault, even when we watch them do it.

#3 | Posted by cbob at 2021-01-17 04:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

#2 | POSTED BY JPW

A very interesting read:

The Shared Psychosis' of Donald Trump and His Loyalists
www.scientificamerican.com

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-01-17 04:24 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I suggest that Lindsey needs to ask Mitch McConnell what he was doing when the attack was under way. After all, the House chamber was never occupied by the insurrectionists, however there are hundreds of pictures of people in the Senate chamber, lounging in the seats, milling around carrying flags and posing for pictures sitting in the vice-president's chair, etc. It would seem that Nancy defended her side of the Capitol a lot better than Mitch did his side.

OCU

#5 | Posted by OCUser at 2021-01-17 04:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Lindsey Graham praises Joe Biden and calls Donald Trump a 'race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot' in new ad

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot," the senator says. "You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell."

The ad then cuts to glowing praise of Mr Biden from the Republican senator, who says: "If you can't admire Joe Biden as a person then there's probably " you've got a problem."
Mr Graham goes on to say Mr Biden is "as good a man as God ever created" and "is the nicest person I think I ever met in politics".

www.independent.co.uk

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-01-17 05:01 PM | Reply

OCUSER

McConnell and Graham may have been clutching each other, passing Kleenex back and forth.

#7 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-01-17 05:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Someday within the next few years, I predict the kompromat that Orange Julius had on Lindsay Gayham will come out into the open. Now, I am not making any predicktions here what that material might be, but I know that the information will come out of the closet, shining a rainbow of revelation for all.

#8 | Posted by e1g1 at 2021-01-17 05:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

@#3 ... I remember one time my little brother was caught playing with matches next door, trying to light some grass on fire. When asked why he did it, he denied doing it at all, even while standing there with matches in his hand. Of course, he was 8 at the time. ...

Reminds me of this video...

Little Girl Vehemently Denies Touching Dog Food When Questioned by Parents
www.youtube.com

#9 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-01-17 05:20 PM | Reply

I used to object to these kinds of comments, but Lindsey Graham deserves all the derisive and derogatory invective he can get, just like all TRUMPF@GS still on the train.

I think it was Nietzsche who once said: "And if you ride long enough on the trump train, the trump train will ride you."

#10 | Posted by PussyFort at 2021-01-17 05:49 PM | Reply

Amazing how all the attendees of the Trump jerk a thon that afternoon all went home and none of them got mixed up with the thugs who arrived at the Capitol minutes later, throwing the po-po off by carrying their own Trump 2020 signs. Antifa plants and Pelosi stooges all. Did I get that right, Miss Lindsey?

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2021-01-17 07:32 PM | Reply

Classic abuser comment.

#12 | Posted by northguy3 at 2021-01-17 09:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#12 Newsworthy.

#13 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-01-17 10:35 PM | Reply

I think The southern belle that is Lindsay needs to go back to grossing out male prostitutes in DC by showing them his "lady bugs" on his taint.

#14 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-01-17 11:38 PM | Reply

Seems like Lindsay Graham used to be for everything before he was against it, and against everything before he was for it - - including people. He's become a bit of a silly.

#15 | Posted by nimbleswitch at 2021-01-18 04:57 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Lindsey "The Chameleon" Graham.

#16 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-01-18 06:29 AM | Reply

I look forward to the day when we find out what dirt it is Trump has on Graham. I imagine it's something much bigger than just who he invites into his bedroom.

#17 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-01-18 11:39 AM | Reply

#17 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-01-18 11:39 AM | Reply | Flag:

You know, I used to think about Graham too, but after reading Rolling Stone's profile of him last year, I think he's just a weak person who has no true north on life's compass. He just sails with the wind and says whatever comes to mind. It may or may not be true.

#18 | Posted by cbob at 2021-01-18 10:23 PM | Reply

So let's get this straight.

Graham wants Shumur to vote on whether there should even be an impeachment and bring the nation together.

But here, he wants to blame Pelosi for for the riots.

This guy has balls.........

#19 | Posted by brass30 at 2021-01-19 01:37 PM | Reply