Tuesday, January 19, 2021

For all these years when racist white people claimed to have a black friend I just assumed he didn't exist. Turns out he does exist and he's just as much of violence Thug as all his white racist friends!

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

It's like Clayton Bigsby got his vision back...

Comments

dpdthree 3 hours ago
THIS FOOL ABOUT TO BE THE ONLY ONE TO GET LIFE....LOL
1.2K

#1 | Posted by censored at 2021-01-20 12:09 AM | Reply

boaz?

#2 | Posted by qcp at 2021-01-20 08:44 AM | Reply

My brother's two best friends from high school are crazy Trump supporters. One of them is a black guy. The only black guy growing up in a white neighborhood. If my brother is a Trump supporter he hasn't let on, though there are a couple correlations. He takes the enlightened centrist position, which I try to explain to him is not very enlightened under the present circumstances. Or centrist for that matter.

#3 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2021-01-20 09:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Boazo ain't black. If he's black I'm Bill Gates, I just checked my bank account, and I'm not Bill Gates.

Boazo is a lily white racist redneck that pretends to be a black guy so he can spout racist things.

#4 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-01-20 10:08 AM | Reply

Nope, boaz is mixed race. He looks black but IDENTIFIES with the redneckersons.

As a black man, he is of little consequence, as a white racist, he has star power.

#5 | Posted by kudzu at 2021-01-20 02:37 PM | Reply

I have freckles that must mean I'm mixed race too.
See how that works....

#6 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-01-20 11:36 PM | Reply

Listen to KUDZU

#7 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-01-21 03:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Reared/fostered in a white family, white friends, an ultra-conservative value system is, if the person is of African descent, will be very impressionable to anyone whether being any color, creed, or previous religious upbringing.

There's a good example in the series House, MD. An Indian doctor's Indian parents were killed in an armed robbery of their convenience store. His white foster parents encouraged him to keep his Indian heritage, but was just as white on the inside as any white person. He liked video games, collecting blasters that were used in Star Wars movies, had a deep understanding of European derived culture that was in "normal" America. Instead of using a ton of garlic in his cooking, he liked tacos, burritos, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, etc.

My point is environment can be more important in the development of a youth than genetics. If you're reared in a crappy environment, you have to be extra vigilant to not fall into gangs, drugs, etc.

#8 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-01-21 03:43 AM | Reply