Thursday, January 21, 2021

Weekly unemployment claims remain near 1 million, far above previous recessions, because of the surging pandemic.

Comments

LIES!

Fat Nixon said he left Biden a tremendous economy and vaccination plan on the tee vee yesterday while Vanky, Eric and Traitor Tot were sobbing in the background.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-01-21 11:33 AM | Reply

And when this is fixed over the next four years Biden will get none of the credit while the next GOP Pres gets it all before they tank the economy again.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2021-01-21 12:39 PM | Reply

Hopefully Don the Con will form the Patriot Party in order to continue the grift off his supporters and splinters the GOP.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-01-21 02:06 PM | Reply

That will probably be DJTJ and The Screamer, backed up by Bannon and Miller.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-01-21 03:14 PM | Reply

Where are all the jobs the Biden Administration promised unemployed Americans?!? The Biden team has produced nothing! Nothing!!
-The comedy team of Sean and Tucker

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2021-01-21 05:39 PM | Reply

"Donald Trump who? Obama's economy!"
-Republicans

#6 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-01-21 05:40 PM | Reply

F--k the little guy! Keep 'em a little hungry like a good bird dog.

#7 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-01-22 04:57 AM | Reply

Stop lying liberals..

www.cnbc.com

The jobless claims number is lower..

#8 | Posted by boaz at 2021-01-22 11:10 AM | Reply

Boaz, there are a -------- of people who've simply given up looking for a job and are living off their 401k, savings, and just gave up and live off the good graces of a family member. Or vets with PTSD, lost limbs, and the mentally ill. Those people aren't counted.

What caused you to be so callous toward your fellow man? We all go through trials and tribulations. Everyone. Unless you come from a wealthy family, tbe orphans, or are from hillbillyville or the ghetto, chances are you're not going to get the support you need to start off life down the right path. Some do by sheer willpower and even they get ------ occasionally.

Out of the roughly 10,000 cities and towns in the US, at least 80% are one-horse towns with little opportunity for work save bagging groceries or flipping burgers. And they come from families that don't stress education or college.

You and I were both lucky we pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps and saw the future and I realized early on that once I turned 17 it was up to me alone to get ready for the next 45 years of work. You wisely chose the Army and got a college degree or two. But, even though my dad was a vegetable from a massive stroke he had at 50 when I was 15, I always had a place to go if the rug was pulled out from underneath me: my home. Many people don't have a place of last resort. Anyway, I've typed too much already, and I realize nothing I say will change your mind. It's up to you to get it like I've written before, like an epiphany or a light bulb turning on in your head. One day you'll be staring at the clouds and it will hit you like a ton of bricks: It's the super-wealthy who've hoarded the country's wealth, It's not the unemployed or the dudes hanging out on their mothers' front porch drinking 40s who are the problem. We need a huge government-sponsored job project that will put millions to work. Like getting ready to get off oil and coal with wind, geothermal, tidal, solar, etc. It would also foster a sense of pride in the workers knowing they're involved in a serious game-changine way of life for themselves and their posterity.

#9 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-01-22 11:40 AM | Reply

"Stop lying liberals.."

You first!

"Liberals" are not in charge of the numbers or anything else for that matter.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-01-22 11:58 AM | Reply