Sunday, February 21, 2021

Jessica Watkins, an Oath Keeper charged with conspiring to storm the US Capitol, has asked to be released from jail pending trial, alleging that she has been "treated harshly" and is at "particular risk in custody" because she is transgender.

Comments

Wait...what???

Transgender Oathkeeper?

Ok...the end really is near.

#1 | Posted by Angrydad at 2021-02-21 11:07 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

So the Trump ranks really do practice inclusiveness...

#2 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 12:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

Meanwhile, in the liberal camp, let a person of color and think for themselves (leave the proverbial plantation) and they will be attacked ever so harshly.

#3 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 01:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#3 | Posted by BellRinger

You wouldn't believe what the media where calling that black kid in the Covington scandal. I won't repeat it. Watch the whole two hour video of it unedited on youtube.

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-02-21 01:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

You wouldn't believe what the media where calling that black kid

#4 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT AT 2021-02-21 01:08 PM

Oh yes I would.

#5 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 01:15 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Now THAT'S a headline.

#6 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-02-21 02:00 PM | Reply

Meanwhile, in my own deluded echo chamber, let a person of color (who I avoid like the Plague) and think for themselves (sure wish I could do that ) (leave the proverbial plantation - did I mention I have several Confederate flags of various sizes depending on the occasion?) and they will be attacked ever so harshly (by me. And other White Supremacists, because we ARE the master race).

#3 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

#7 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-02-21 02:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

In the words of the great Dr. Venture:

"Some f*kcing master race,"

#8 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2021-02-21 02:12 PM | Reply

Oathkeeper is probably completely heteronormative and just being sarcastic AF.

... it's also more likely that the justice system is so PC just declaring yourself transgender is enough to get special treatment.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2021-02-21 02:12 PM | Reply

While I absolutely believe that prisoners have a righg to safety,

Isn't the concept behind having jail more or less supooses to work this way?

Don't want to go to jail? Don't take part in a failed coup attempt.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-02-21 02:26 PM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

#7 | POSTED BY LEGALLYYOURDEAD AT 2021-02-21 02:03 PM

So you're personally assigning me a position? Good luck with that. Looks like the guilty have come forward.

#11 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 03:24 PM | Reply

BTW, what color am I?

#12 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 03:25 PM | Reply

This is where I get all giddy with the Liberals point of view.

#13 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 03:29 PM | Reply

Instead, release everyone in jail that isn't a seditionist.

#14 | Posted by bored at 2021-02-21 03:50 PM | Reply

Murders too? I'm good with releasing drug convictions but what about armed robberies and murders?

#15 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 04:05 PM | Reply

Gee, Heshe fears for her safety. I wonder if now having experienced that kind of fear, Heshe can relate it to what the Senators and Congressmen experienced when she was storming the building....

#16 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2021-02-21 04:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

OMG! the horrors!

#17 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 04:45 PM | Reply

This person was also an Army Ranger, you'd think she'd be a little tougher.

#18 | Posted by bruceaz at 2021-02-21 04:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Give me liberty or give me death".
So 1776

#19 | Posted by northguy3 at 2021-02-21 05:05 PM | Reply

This person was also an Army Ranger, you'd think she'd be a little tougher.

#18 | POSTED BY BRUCEAZ
BUT she's a transgender!

#20 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 05:10 PM | Reply

youtu.be

#21 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-21 06:29 PM | Reply

"is probably completely heteronormative and just being sarcastic AF."

#22 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-02-21 08:51 PM | Reply

Actually, the Drudge Report attracts more of them.

#23 | Posted by Eyeugize at 2021-02-21 09:34 PM | Reply

And I thought that Bruce Jenner was the biggest living embarrassment to the transexual community.

#24 | Posted by Tor at 2021-02-21 10:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

As long as she does the time in a woman's unit that's all I care about. Do the crime honey you have to do the crime.

#25 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-02-22 01:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

As long as she does the time in a woman's unit that's all I care about. Do the crime honey you have to do the TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus ------- Christ.

#26 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2021-02-22 01:07 AM | Reply

#15 The armed insurrection included robbery and murder. Lock them all up and charge them as accessories.

#27 | Posted by bored at 2021-02-22 01:27 AM | Reply

I'm pretty sure supermax is unisex.

#28 | Posted by Tor at 2021-02-22 01:30 AM | Reply

#25 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR AT 2021-02-22 01:04 AM

I think they classify you by where you are at in the transition phase.

#29 | Posted by byrdman at 2021-02-22 09:01 AM | Reply

POSTED BY YODAGIRL

One wonders what "he" was doing while "she" was storming the capitol.

#30 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-02-22 10:15 AM | Reply

"Heshe"

Are you 12 years old or something? Grow up.

#31 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2021-02-22 10:36 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Why the hell are we catering to some transectional and a horned --------? They were part of a coup that damn near murdered some congress people so Fkum.

#32 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-02-22 11:14 AM | Reply

I suspect she's not transgender at all, it's just a ploy to get out of jail free. How could any transgender person support the orange Pile OS after his regime tried to strip rights and freedoms from LGBTQ people at every opportunity?

#33 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-02-22 02:30 PM | Reply

The longer I come here the less I like it. Too many hate filled pieces of crap. I think my time here is about over. I honestly tried to have discussions here but it is impossible lately because the haters have just become insufferable bores.

#34 | Posted by danni at 2021-02-23 05:20 AM | Reply