Thursday, February 25, 2021

Governor Andrew Cuomo has created a culture within his administration where sexual harassment and bullying is so pervasive that it is not only condoned but expected. His inappropriate behavior toward women was an affirmation that he liked you, that you must be doing something right. He used intimidation to silence his critics. And if you dared to speak up, you would face consequences.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

That's why I panicked on the morning of December 13.

Comments

At least he didn't go to Cancun.

#1 | Posted by HanoverFist at 2021-02-25 12:41 PM | Reply

Who does Cuomo think he is, Trump?

Only Republicans can get away with bullying and sexual harassment.

#2 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-02-25 12:42 PM | Reply

You 2 convinced me. I nominate Cuomo for Boss of the Year.

#3 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-02-25 12:46 PM | Reply

I nominate Cuomo for Boss of the Year.

He's your boss?

#4 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-02-25 12:47 PM | Reply

"He's your boss?
#4 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK"

No I'd never work for a liberal woman abuser. Yall's glowing endorsements make me nominate him.

#5 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-02-25 01:20 PM | Reply

No I'd never work for a liberal woman abuser.

Only conservative woman abusers?

Got it.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-02-25 02:00 PM | Reply

Yall's glowing endorsements make me nominate him.

#5 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE AT 2021-02-25 01:20 PM | REPLY

It's not their fault that they keep protecting rapist (unless its an R). THey have to compensate for the disdain they show everyone else that don't align with their hatred for those not in their camp.

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-02-25 06:48 PM | Reply

Then send him packing when he's up for reelection.

If any of the behavior crossed the line into criminal behavior charge him.

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2021-02-27 10:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1