Friday, March 05, 2021

The sexual harassment charges are bad enough, but the man the media crowned "America's governor" last year needlessly let thousands of New Yorkers die from COVID

Comments

Hey righties, instead of making up claims of hypocrisy and double standards, why don't you pay attention to what is actually happening in our actual reality and see how people with real standards behave.

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 02:29 PM | Reply

Also, as I'm sitting here eating my lunch in the break room I'm watching CNN (somebody left it on).

The current banner says "NYT: Cuomo aides rewrote nursing home report to hide death toll"

Tell me again how it's the "communist news network" that doesn't nothing but lies and fawns over Dems to cover their misdeeds.

Tell me again how the NYT is a rag that doesn't report real stories that you can only find in your echo chamber.

Idiots.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 02:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Why don't you just eat your lunch and leave that damn phone alone. Your disposition will improve. Well ok, it might.

#3 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-03-05 02:34 PM | Reply

There's nothing wrong with my disposition.

The right is all about Cuomo and his wrongs along with slinging accusations of double standards and partisanship on the part of Dems because they're "ignoring it."

Meanwhile, in reality, Cuomo is getting hammered by the Dems and media while those actually ignoring that (and projecting their own double standards and partisanship) continue to excuse and defend Trump and the GOP for their action following the election and on January 6.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 02:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Also, forgive me for the things I say when I'm hungry LOL

#5 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 02:41 PM | Reply

Lol like claiming someone left CNN on?

#6 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-03-05 03:15 PM | Reply

It was on when I walked in.

It's either that or BBC every day.

#7 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 03:32 PM | Reply

Switch to FOX. You will make friends and influence people.

#8 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-03-05 03:40 PM | Reply

I know Scientific American advised people to vote against Donald Trump but did they also advise him to resign?

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2021-03-05 04:01 PM | Reply

Switch to FOX. You will make friends and influence people.

#8 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

I prefer not to be an ignorant moron.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 04:04 PM | Reply

Andrew Cuomo is a gigantic POS.

That coming from a yellow dog democrat in the great Red western part of New York State.

I suppose I'm only relatively left leaning...

I've got no problem with back ground checks for fire arms, and required proper training in order to own one.

Annual fire arms training, and verification.

Should be the same for drivers licenses.

Medical evaluation and testing for drivers licenses.

Same as pilots licenses.

Suck it morons.

#11 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-03-05 10:55 PM | Reply

Another one? Or are you 101's sock puppet? Phester's?

Or has Buffalo_Bob returned!?!?!

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-05 11:27 PM | Reply

He's from around here? Jayzuz hep us.
Make him move away with you.

#13 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-03-06 07:46 AM | Reply

#13 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

Cancel culture!

#14 | Posted by jpw at 2021-03-06 01:18 PM | Reply

Same as pilots licenses.

#11 | POSTED BY BILLY_BOY AT 2021-03-05 10:55 PM | FLAG:

Not if you are a Sport Pilot. Like having a Modern Sporting Rifle. The requirements are far lower compared to wanting to buy a real Assault Rifle.

#15 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2021-03-07 09:54 AM | Reply

I knew something was off about this guy.

#16 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-03-07 04:50 PM | Reply