Wednesday, March 24, 2021

They got their vaccines, they got their $200 billion federal stimulus, they got $122 billion of that stimulus fast-tracked, plus an additional $12 billion out the door for coronavirus testing, but now the teachers unions that have been the single biggest obstacle to reopening K-12 classrooms in Democrat-run cities and states have come up with yet another reason to stay home from school: They do not much care for the dominant global scientific view that 3 feet is enough distance between students during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Comments

Bullcrap headline, bullcrap article.

#1 | Posted by Angrydad at 2021-03-24 08:04 AM | Reply

Wow somebody was home-skooled.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-03-24 10:02 AM | Reply

The Fools - Psycho Chicken
www.youtube.com

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
This Colonel Sanders job is getting me down
A crazy chicken chasing me all over town...

They don't write lyrics like tht anymore...

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-03-25 12:39 AM | Reply

Problem: the largest employer of scientists in America is our public school system.

In other words the claim in the title is b*******.

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2021-03-25 12:43 AM | Reply

#4 Scientists in education are at universities.
Public school system means K-12.

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-03-25 12:44 AM | Reply

I feel like, when he joined the site, Sitzkrieg wasn't nearly as much of a Trumper as he's turned out to be.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-03-25 12:45 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#6 if you cancel him, you won't have to listen to him.

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-03-25 02:21 AM | Reply

#7 You, on the other hand, are just as much of a Trumper as you've always been.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-03-25 02:24 AM | Reply

The two biology teachers at my high school had master's degrees in science and had worked at research universities briefly.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2021-03-25 03:00 AM | Reply

I see what you are saying Tor, but I have a master's degree in science, and I wouldn't call myself a scientist.

My job isn't doing research; I'm not publishing manuscripts in journals.

For example, you called them teachers, not scientists.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-03-25 03:14 AM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY SNOOFY AT 2021-03-25 12:45 AM | FLAG:

You should see the ---- I post on a Trumper site run by a tranny. Left of Stalin.

#11 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2021-03-25 07:36 AM | Reply

"I have a master's degree in science, and I wouldn't call myself a scientist.
#10 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

A degree in sandwich prep from Subway University is not what is being discussed here. That degree just means you know the difference between the yellow and the spicy mustard. That is why they call you a 'Sandwich Artist' at work.

#12 | Posted by Family_values at 2021-03-25 11:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

At least he has a job, moocher.

#13 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-03-26 10:27 AM | Reply

Fire them.

A teacher's job is to teach students. If doing so exceeds their personal risk calculus, find a different line of work.

Can we not find qualified people who aren't scared to come within three feet of a child?

Not that I think they are scared...this is most likely just a power play.

#14 | Posted by madbomber at 2021-03-26 11:19 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

There is a reason for the shortage of LEO and teachers.
Both jobs used to be coveted and sought after. Now both are too risky and undesirable.

#15 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-03-26 11:26 AM | Reply

Snoofy, you're not just a scientist, you're a Master of Science.

#16 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-03-26 10:33 PM | Reply | Funny: 1