Sunday, April 04, 2021

"He said he'd take the Covid-19 vaccine first, as a role model for the rest of Argentina. A little over two months after receiving the Russian-made Sputnik V, Argentinian President Alberto Fernndez has tested positive for the coronavirus.

Comments

Thank god Donnie Fail is doing his Fat Elvis impersonation, we could have been saddled with this Russian failure.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-04-04 09:41 PM | Reply

Libya was cheering the arrival of Sputnik today too.

#2 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-04-04 10:12 PM | Reply

As a former resident of Argentina, many many years ago, I do keep in tune to their politics.

I like Fernandez, I thought his wife was a pretty good leader, but that's got to be a major fail to trust a Russian vaccine. I have more faith in gas station sushi.

#3 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-04-04 11:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Duh, nevermind. I'm thinking of Nestor Kirschner... wrong guy.

#4 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-04-04 11:54 PM | Reply

I cannot laugh hard enough.

It's like hearing that Pharaoh caught the plague plus his balls itch.

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2021-04-05 12:22 AM | Reply

- gas station sushi.

Wasn't that Hrat's first album?

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2021-04-05 12:28 AM | Reply

Gas station sushi LOL!
~swipe

#7 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-04-05 07:59 AM | Reply

And then came the Sputnik V vaccine, and that, kids, is how America defeated the Russian horde...

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2021-04-05 09:42 AM | Reply

No big deal and it's to be expected. It's as nearly as effective as the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. There's still going to be infections but they haven't been nearly as severe in anyone who have been fully vaccinated.

#9 | Posted by jamesgelliott at 2021-04-05 11:26 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Well you go ahead and go with that, I'm going to trust my German-made/US-backed Pfizer. You know the Germans make good stuff.

#10 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-04-05 06:16 PM | Reply

Russians can't find a Messenger RNA with a map.

#11 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-04-05 08:35 PM | Reply