Here's the deal with BOAZ:
- He doesn't follow Christian or Masonic tenets.
- BOAZ is your textbook 'egomaniac with an inferiority complex,' so the pursuit of money and 'things' is his actual god. Above all else.
- Even though he was earning an $80,000+ salary as a US Army Major, he ran up debt trying to fill the void of personal inadequacy void with material things. He earned enough to pay for whatever, but chose to live beyond his means. Gotta get more 'stuff' to keep up with the Joneses and feel like he measures up. New house, new cars, new xxxxxxx. But it'll never be enough because happiness is 'from the skin in,' and he looks down on other people and really doesn't want to help anyone but himself.
- Even though BOAZ benefited from opportunities his own parents didn't have when they were his age, he feels like he did it all himself. This despite taxpayers paying for the college education that enabled him to rise from an enlisted man to officer, and 'liberals' he decries having previously opened the doors of opportunity for him.
- Now, as he rakes in a hefty pension after only 20 years, he continues to support politicians who don't want others to have pensions.
I could go on, but he's your typical 'egomaniac with an inferiority complex.'
I'd feel sorry for him, but he's such a self-centered jerk that's it's impossible to do so.