Sunday, April 11, 2021

Her name is Debra Jo Hunter. And she was being videotaped because, according to the victim Heather Sprague, Hunter was carrying on a tirade with a store employee for several minutes. When she noticed she was being videotaped, she responded with "--- you," strolled up to Sprague, and coughed on her. This all happened last year, and of course, you notice right away that our Karen is not wearing a mask.

Comments

At her ZOOM court hearing:

"Crying and sniffing as she wore a mask, Hunter said the social media frenzy that followed had many people threatening her as friends shunned her and her three children. She said her son was ostracized at school as "the son of the woman who wore the Scarlet Letter," adding her shame and regret will follow her for the rest of her life."

Good! Well earned!

#1 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-04-10 10:59 PM | Reply

She deserves every thing, comment and post she gets. Besides the victim I fell horrible for her children, they were victims as well.

The jail time and probation was B.S. She should have received (I was fine with attempted murder/punishment charges). Six months in jail, two years probation and required anger management classes. Not the slap on the wrist she got.

#2 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2021-04-11 10:48 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Just wait till she coughs on somebody in prison and gets beaten by a half-dozen people.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2021-04-11 01:42 PM | Reply

#3 I suspect she has learned her lesson.

I think the Karen's of the world are entitled women who have never got a beat down that men would expect if they were being a jerk.

#4 | Posted by bored at 2021-04-11 02:18 PM | Reply

Humble Pie--"Thirty Days in the Hole"

#5 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-04-11 02:30 PM | Reply

The jerks name is Deborah not Karen stop dragging Karen's into your psychodrama

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2021-04-11 03:12 PM | Reply

Play STOOOPID games win STOOOPID prizes.

These ---------- are always the victim.

She deserved more than 29 just for being a jackass.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-04-12 07:10 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Twenty-nine days of torture
Twenty-nine nights of fear
Twenty-nine days in jail
Nobody seems to care
I got twenty-nine days in jail
Nobody seems to care
-With apologies to Willie Dixon and Magic Sam

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2021-04-12 09:54 AM | Reply

Selfish and entitled. The slap on the wrist was not enough IMHO.

I really do feel sorry for those that had to put up with her belligerence and assault. Her kids too. They don't deserve to be treated poorly for her behavior.

I am so tired of people thinking this is over - especially in Michigan. The entitled freedumb crowd. Even the young aren't as bad as they are. I was in a store this weekend and some 50 something woman was wearing her mask as a chin strap in line behind me and getting too close. I asked "Karen" to put her mask on and back off. She started bitching about "not being able to breath" with the mask on. I just looked at her and said "Then you really need to make doubly sure you wear it because you can't imagine pneumonia, I have had it. In fact, you should use curbside pickup to not endanger yourself." She just glared at me. I just used my "go to" shrug in reply. Honestly I expected more. I told this to my Doctor this morning and she laughed and she told me I am intimidating. I asked her if it was my size and she said no it is my manner and explained it to me - I can see it.

BTW - UK variant is all we are seeing around here. It really is as contagious as they say. My Doctor said her patients 4 weeks out with Pfizer and Moderna have not reported any illness so far. She has had a couple get it in between shots and 1 that was just under 2 weeks past their second shot. She is not recommending the J&J shot to her patients - not effective enough but better than nothing if that's all you can get.

#9 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2021-04-12 03:08 PM | Reply