Monday, April 12, 2021

Domino's Pizza said Monday it's testing a self-driving delivery vehicle in southeastern Texas that could ultimately send out pies across the country.

Comments

Just keep it off the 59. Like Jan and Dean sang, the 59 in Houston is no place to play...

#1 | Posted by catdog at 2021-04-12 06:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I think I can safely promise I will never have food delivered or anything else delivered by a driverless car.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2021-04-12 10:34 PM | Reply

I want these robots to deliver groceries and packages into my house using a smart key to my droid portal that has a fridge and freezer compartment.

I realize this will be a job killer, but there is no stopping it.

We prefer to cook our food, so no need for pizza delivery.

I know, even less jobs.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2021-04-12 11:39 PM | Reply

I will overtake one of these in my Barbie Corvette, execute a perfect 90 degree roadblock maneuver, and pie-jack its contents.

#4 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2021-04-13 03:14 PM | Reply

Citizen, you are under arrest.

- Robocop

#5 | Posted by bored at 2021-04-13 03:39 PM | Reply

Self driving pizza delivery vans. What could possibly go wrong?

#6 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-04-13 06:55 PM | Reply

It's gonna be funny when this van goes into the 'hood.

HitchBOT, the hitchhiking robot, gets beheaded in Philadelphia
www.cnn.com