Wednesday, April 14, 2021

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 817 million doses have been administered across 152 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg.

Comments

I got my #2 Pfizer shot today.

I have to say, I'm foaming at the mouth, crawling all over the floor, slurring my speech, unable to see. Feels pretty damn weird.

Ugh, my wife says I've had enough whiskey for one day and has stolen my bottle.

Anyhoo, no side effects from the vaccine.

#1 | Posted by cbob at 2021-04-14 10:07 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

That'll be me on Sunday my brother.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-04-15 12:38 AM | Reply

#1 I was enjoying some West Cork Single Malt Irish Whiskey meself last night.

Got my Excelsior Pass this week as I am two weeks with the 2nd dose of Pfizer.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-04-15 09:20 AM | Reply

#2 tomorrow for me.

"West Cork Single Malt Irish Whiskey"

Good?

#4 | Posted by eberly at 2021-04-15 09:41 AM | Reply

Watch for 2nd dose over-enthusiasm. Since I got vaccinated, I went back to doing field research for the LVCVA. It's crazy out there and I forgot how exhausting the travel can be.

I not pining to be back at home, but it was a heck of a lot easier.

#5 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-04-15 12:45 PM | Reply

Shot #2 made my AFIB flare up--not fun.

Pro tip: after your second shot, be sure to ask for a t-shirt from the vaccine manufacturer. They are available, but you have to ask for them...

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2021-04-15 05:19 PM | Reply

More Than 817 Million Shots Given: Covid-19 Tracker

I knew the shot was a GPS tracker!

At least I'll never be lost.

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-04-15 05:34 PM | Reply