Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Donald Trump spent four years making nearly everyone on Earth dread each and every news push alert that popped up on their phones. But did you ever stop to think that it was very hard on him, too?

Comments

Killing 500,000 Americans was rough on the dotard. Get tubby a snot rag to cry into.

#1 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2021-04-20 02:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Oh for f's sake. Hurry up and die, you fat @ss loser

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-04-20 03:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

I miss the most, helping people... That's why I did it.

When he says "people," he's talking about himself and his family.

You'll notice he did say he liked making America Great.

Because he didn't.

#3 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-04-20 03:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

For a self-professed teetotaler he sure does whine a lot.

#4 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-04-20 05:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Awwww. Playing wannabe dicktater ain't all it's cracked up to be, is it? You salacious crumb.

#5 | Posted by madscientist at 2021-04-20 07:07 PM | Reply

It was a lot more traumatic for the country than it was for Trump.

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2021-04-20 07:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

So traumatic he wants to do it again... LOL

#7 | Posted by justagirl_idaho at 2021-04-20 07:17 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

So traumatic he wants to do it again... LOL
#7 | POSTED BY JUSTAGIRL_IDAHO

He understands the trauma of POTUS is nothing like the trauma of prison, so...

#8 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2021-04-20 07:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Piss off and die already.

#9 | Posted by Jaspar at 2021-04-20 07:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

He got ptsd from getting his @$$ whomped whoopie doo.

Now it's like watching a salted slug.

#10 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-04-20 07:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It sure looked like Helsinki was tramatic.

#11 | Posted by bored at 2021-04-20 08:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Traumatic

#12 | Posted by bored at 2021-04-20 08:10 PM | Reply

Any trauma was caused by Humpy and his ignorant tweets and his criminal incompetence. We are still recovering

What a relief to not have to even think about Humpy sticking his nose in anything.

Trumpy should just STFU. He is lucky to still be free. Speaking of which why is he?

And I think I was just traumatized again by hearing the Inciter-in-Chief speak. Is he gonna incite another attack on our democracy?

#13 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-04-20 09:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

traumatic...for America..
FTFY

#14 | Posted by e1g1 at 2021-04-20 10:31 PM | Reply

Especially when not qualified.

#15 | Posted by fresno500 at 2021-04-20 10:39 PM | Reply

Trump's word now matter as little as Charles Manson after he was convicted.

#16 | Posted by Tor at 2021-04-20 11:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Why was he trying so hard to do it again, then?

#17 | Posted by arthurmann at 2021-04-21 12:31 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

You'd think killing 500,000 people your last year in office would be traumatizing.

But that would require some self reflection of which Trump is incapable.

Coming to terms with his own downfall about two weeks prior to November 3 would probably send him into a rude awakening.

Trauma is when your own internal polls stop lying to you. Eeeeks!

#18 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-04-21 02:37 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Well well well. Pigs fly! I agree with him!

It was very traumatic having an incompetent narcissist as President. A petulant man-child who thought only of himself at all times, wasted hours a day eating Big Macs, Tweeting, and calling Hannity for back slaps during 'executive time,' didn't get anything done but tax cuts for people who didn't need the money, and denied COVID was a problem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths.

#19 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-04-21 04:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Ha ha. Yeah, it's traumatic all right when you have your incompetence revealed.

Trump is a loser and a criminal, the least qualified person to ever serve president, and anybody stupid enough to think he's anything but a loser is also a loser.

#20 | Posted by cbob at 2021-04-21 06:14 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump is having one of his woe-is-me spells.

He's still hasn't figured out why 81,284,000 voters gag at the sight and sound of him.

#21 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-04-21 07:12 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

His being POTUS was sure traumatic for the
rest of the country.

#22 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-04-21 12:45 PM | Reply

Traumatic for Trump? Many, many of us genuinely suffer a form of PTSD after four years of his abuse of everything value we hold dear in America. I cringe and shudder when I think about the fact that he was actually the Pressident.

#23 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-04-21 02:10 PM | Reply

"Oh for f's sake. Hurry up and die, you fat @ss loser"
"Piss off and die already."

Since we're wishing death upon other people, let's include all those on the left who helped him get elected by alienating both moderate Obama supporters and immoderate Bernie supporters.

#24 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-04-21 02:19 PM | Reply

Trump's word now matter as little as Charles Manson after he was convicted.

#16 | POSTED BY TOr

Actually Charlie made a few good points.

#25 | Posted by kudzu at 2021-04-21 06:41 PM | Reply

This orange ---- cyst on the seat of America should have to deeply feel the trauma of every child he had torn from their parents arms, and ever parent who feared they would never see their child again. He needs to swallow a gallon on bleach and curl up in a corner somewhere.

#26 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-04-21 07:12 PM | Reply

Be careful, GUNSLINGER. The post office is watching.

#27 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-04-21 11:36 PM | Reply

This ufcking guy is the victim 24/7/365.

How can you returds support such a whiney ass perpetual victim?

Get him an effing coloring book and a bucket of KFC already.

#28 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-04-22 09:29 AM | Reply

#23 | POSTED BY MODER8

The fact that he did what he did and still remains free terrifies many Americans and probably most of the world.

Except strong arm dictators.

I know I had PTSD and probably still do. It got so bad I felt I had no choice but to retire for my own protection. I am recovering but it has taken years.

I felt I HAD to retire from the federal government and a 40 year federal career with NOAA because it was not safe for me to work where Trumpy could reach down thru the ranks and destroy me. My workplace became a hostile work environment.

And I will never be reimbursed for anything I went thru because of Trumpy and his minions. And that's fine because I a happy he is gone.

But unfortunately he is not in prison where he belongs and he can still ruin our country once again.

#29 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-04-22 11:39 AM | Reply