Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Northeast Kentucky gets their first roundabout and drivers got a bit confused about how they are supposed to function. I hope no one was hurt but the video is hilarious.

Comments

I remember when I first encounter the roundabout. Driver's ed never told me a damn thing about them.

I was lucky that it only had one lane and I had seen one in a movie so I didn't panic.

#1 | Posted by Tor at 2021-04-27 08:05 PM | Reply

I was lucky that it only had one lane...

That's typical. If there are two lanes you're actually in a "Traffic Circle" and should kill yourself as soon as possible.

#2 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-04-27 08:37 PM | Reply

Couldn't they put a traffic cop out there?

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-04-27 08:43 PM | Reply

#1 You never saw National Lampoon's European Vacation?

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-04-27 08:45 PM | Reply

#4 I have driven on that traffic circle of Hell.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2021-04-28 12:16 AM | Reply

LOL!!

I remember a roundabout in Asia where they made 8 lanes out of what were supposed to be 3. "Jazz driving" at its best. A horn honk from a nearby car meant, "keep doing exactly what you're doing." Somehow it worked, but I was glad to be riding in the back of a taxi there.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-04-28 05:31 AM | Reply

The arch de triumph is an insane traffic circle, our taxi driver flew through it at a ridiculous speed scaring the crap out of me an my wife.

#7 | Posted by schmanch at 2021-04-28 11:20 AM | Reply