Thursday, April 29, 2021

In the U.S. corporate media, the surest way to advance is to loyally spread lies and deceit from the U.S. security state. Bertrand is just the latest example.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The most important axiom for understanding how the U.S. corporate media functions is that there is never accountability for those who serve as propagandists for the U.S. security state. The opposite is true: the more aggressively and recklessly you spread CIA narratives or pro-war manipulation, the more rewarded you will be in that world.

Comments

Is it just me, or does this come off as misogynist?

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-04-30 12:04 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

From Glenn Greenwood?

#2 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-04-30 05:26 AM | Reply

Sorry, Greenwald, not Greenwood.

#3 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-04-30 07:45 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

She's cute though, so I'll overlook Greenwald's rant.

#4 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-04-30 09:52 AM | Reply

Greenwald's entire attack on her is her reporting on Russiagate...which we now know is true and Senate Republicans admitted was true.

Thank you for telling me I should listen to this woman more.

#5 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-04-30 11:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Greenwald's a crackpot.

#6 | Posted by Angrydad at 2021-04-30 07:18 PM | Reply

CNN's New "Reporter" is a Deranged CIA Conspiracy Theorist
POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

You must be jealous.

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2021-04-30 07:57 PM | Reply

Anyone that takes Glen Greenwald seriously is either crazy or a Russian plant. I'd say pothos in your case.

#8 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-05-01 10:45 AM | Reply

You guys remind me of that fat camp guard at Stalag-13: "I know nothing... no think!"

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-05-02 11:31 AM | Reply