Tuesday, June 15, 2021

On Monday, the results of a large-scale clinical trial for Novavax's COVID-19 shot reported it's safe and 90 percent effective against the disease.

Comments

Send it someplace where it is needed and will be used. Help rebuild our country's standing in the world by giving away--free--an effective, American-made vaccine to the world's needy. At this point just about every American who wants a shot has gotten one or more...

#1 | Posted by catdog at 2021-06-15 04:55 PM | Reply

I heard that if you take all four vaccines, then you're quadruply protected.

#2 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-06-15 05:15 PM | Reply

I heard you are a misinformation spreading Nazi apologist.

...people are saying.

#3 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-06-15 05:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I see you are easily triggered.

#4 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-06-15 07:29 PM | Reply

I see you are easily triggered.

#4 | Posted by sentinel

I see that triggering decent people is all your cult has to feel good about.

#5 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-06-15 07:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I heard that if you take all four vaccines, then you're quadruply protected.

#2 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

If it takes four vaccines to protect me then I'll use four vaccines. Instead of lazily bitching about the science that's trying to save me.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2021-06-16 08:47 AM | Reply

#6 That's why you never mention the chem-trails, isn't it Zed?

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-06-16 05:39 PM | Reply

#6 That's why you never mention the chem-trails, isn't it Zed?

#7 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

Why support any set of delusions?

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2021-06-16 05:42 PM | Reply

Vaccines, after books, may be the very essence of civilized life. In my lifetime I've seen some Americans reject both. Lazy people are ignorant people. Ignorant people slide into barbarism. Conspiracy theories are always easier than thinking.

#9 | Posted by Zed at 2021-06-16 05:45 PM | Reply

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat

Dude! Chem-trails are so 1990!

Don't you know it's all about the 5G chips in the "mandatory vaccines".

FYI I'm not happy, I'm getting 4G LTE speeds at best and I can see a 5G tower from my back yard.

#10 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-06-16 06:42 PM | Reply

#10 You do know that 5G activites the 'Rona, right?

You need to read "Simulacra and Simulation", the foundation book of Post-Modernism. That's the book the coined the term "Stand-alone complex". In the opening scene of The Matrix, when Neo is waking up, Morpheus texts him to follow the rabbit. Then those guys show up looking for to buy illegal knowledge, and Neo pulls a book from the shelf, and if you freeze it you can see the title. It's hollowed out on the right side - a clip of money, and the disks containerizing the forbidden knowledge. The left side is chapter 1, "Nihilism" (though the book is opened in the middle, this is the Wachowsky Bros.)

Read it. It's written in the style of an old-tyme initiation document - it tries to break you down and then rebuild you.

They throw this stuff right in our faces and laugh at us. Look at what happened to RLR.

#11 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-06-16 07:55 PM | Reply