Friday, June 18, 2021

... Privately Are in Turmoil.

The far-right group the Oath Keepers is splintering after board members accused the founder of spending its money on hair dye, steaks and guns. The leader of the Proud Boys, choked off from the financial system, is printing "Black Lives Matter" T-shirts to make money.

Comments

Non-paywalled: www.siliconinvestor.com

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-06-18 10:42 AM | Reply

I have long said these fringe groups would implode. Trumpers keep telling me I'm wrong. I don't think I am.

#2 | Posted by jakester at 2021-06-18 12:27 PM | Reply

@#2 ... I have long said these fringe groups would implode. ...

In the long term, I guess it may come down to --- how do you manage and lead a group of people who banded together because they do not like being told what to do be a central management?

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-06-18 12:31 PM | Reply

"board members accused the founder of spending its money on hair dye, steaks and guns"

A real man.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2021-06-18 04:22 PM | Reply

WTF do you say about these "fringe groups"?

www.lawenforcementtoday.com

#5 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-06-18 09:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

^

Classic Whataboutism! Brought to you by Putin, and his loyal servants.
That's what we say.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-06-18 09:30 PM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

The world hates you for being a Nazis. Here's hoping that you and yours never have another day of luck, for the safety of the rest of us.

#7 | Posted by Zed at 2021-06-18 11:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Re #5

What fringe groups? The article was about one person.

Your cult leader Trumpy says there are good people on "both sides".

So no worries mate.

I am sure there will be good people found amongst the insurrectionists.

And they will get reduced sentences that anger good people who obey the law, too.

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-06-19 12:06 PM | Reply