Sunday, June 20, 2021

Anti-government activist Ammon Bundy on Saturday came out with his first videos announcing his campaign to become governor of Idaho.

Comments

Why do the folks that hate the government want to be part of it?
P.S. this so-called Mormon is a blithering idiot.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-06-20 12:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I wonder if he will keep preaching his support for Black Lives Matter to the White Nationalists he encounters on the campaign trail.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-06-20 12:02 PM | Reply

Why do the folks that hate the government want to be part of it?

So they can prove that the government is run by blithering idiots?

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-06-20 12:03 PM | Reply

Ammon Bundy
Running on Monday
Caught lying Tuesday
Caught stealing on Wednesday
Indicted on Thursday
Tries denying on Friday
Convicted on Saturday
Hired by FOX on Sunday

That's the end of Ammon Bundy

#4 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-06-20 12:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

He'll win. Idaho is where racists go to retire.

#5 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2021-06-20 12:37 PM | Reply

I hope they keep the border closed.

#6 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-06-20 02:33 PM | Reply

This guy is so clueless about how government works that, if elected, he will try to kick the federal government out of the state, along with all federal jobs and money. He will quickly lose the support of the voters and will then be recalled from office...

#7 | Posted by catdog at 2021-06-20 02:45 PM | Reply

Idaho's motto: 'Still racist as ---!'

#8 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-06-20 04:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#7 | Posted by catdog

So, dumbass red state republican.

#9 | Posted by billy_boy at 2021-06-20 06:36 PM | Reply

He sees the troglodytes running the states of Texas and Florida into the ground and thinks, hey if they could do it, I can too.

#10 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-06-21 05:52 AM | Reply

Why do the folks that hate the government want to be part of it?

So they can prove that the government is run by blithering idiots?

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-06-20 12:03 PM | Reply | Flag:

To steal from it.

#11 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-06-21 09:30 AM | Reply

I used to hang around N. Idaho and it is red as can be. The Neo Nazi's had a compound in Hayden, ID at one time. The stories I've heard about Loggers vs Hippies would curl your hair. I'm sure he'll get all their votes. Not surprised.

#12 | Posted by uncle_meat at 2021-06-21 03:16 PM | Reply

The stories I've heard about Loggers vs Hippies would curl your hair.

Well that sounds like some tales that should be shared.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2021-06-21 04:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#10 | Posted by a_monson

Don't forget Kansas, it's easy to I know...

I still have flashbacks of driving through Kansas - Corn Corn Corn Silo Corn Corn Corn Silo...

#14 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2021-06-22 03:53 PM | Reply

Corn Corn Corn Silo Corn Corn Corn Silo...

And here I thought that was Nebraska I was in...

#15 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-06-22 04:06 PM | Reply

I just took trip through CA, OR,ID and Utah.

Now I don't know a thing about sharecroppers in Mississippi or sod busters in Okiehoma. But what I saw in the west was decent wealth that farmers and ranchers have attained. Alot of it subsidized by taxpayers. I find it hard to sympathize with them. They seem to have a welfare system that according to their signs they can tolerate and still hate the left.

Having said that, I do appreciate the bounty.i eat well.

#16 | Posted by bruceaz at 2021-06-22 05:21 PM | Reply

Farmers are the biggest welfare queens.

Biden should cap all payments to 50k per owner.

#17 | Posted by bored at 2021-06-22 05:26 PM | Reply

I think Idaho will go for Bundy and nearby Oregon counties will go to Idaho. They'll have even more poverty, more alcohol, meth and opiate addiction, increasing dysfunctional families, which will continue to perpetate for generations to come. And they'll all blame non-whites and liberals for it happening to them.

Basically what Idaho is now, but more.

#18 | Posted by horstngraben at 2021-06-22 06:13 PM | Reply