Sunday, June 20, 2021

EXCLUSIVE: Abbie Bela claims she has fallen for an alien after being abducted by a UFO from her bedroom window this month. The actress, who is in her 30s, says her ET paramour is her "soul mate" " and better than any earthling

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Abbie said: "I am sick of men from Earth. I joked online about wanting an alien to abduct me.

"I then started dreaming every night of a white light. One night, a voice in my dream said, Wait in the usual spot'.

"The next evening, I sat next to my open window. As I drifted to sleep, a flying saucer appeared outside. There was a bright green beam which transported me to the UFO."

Abbie claims there were five aliens which had a human build but were "very tall and slender".

Comments

She's too good for you helium rap.

#1 | Posted by Tor at 2021-06-20 12:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If you drifted to sleep HOW COULD YOU KNOW A FLYING SAUCER APPEARED OUTSIDE?!

#2 | Posted by FSUknowit at 2021-06-20 05:30 PM | Reply

She's a loon. Howling at the moon. Thinking with her Poon......run away.

#3 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-06-21 12:24 AM | Reply

#3 I dunno. I mean, how much more pathetic do I need to be before I start getting pity sex?

(NSFW) www.oglaf.com

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-06-21 04:10 AM | Reply

"how much more pathetic do I need to be before I start getting pity sex?"

You may be well beyond that by now.

#5 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2021-06-21 07:03 AM | Reply

Alien gangland.

I used to listen to them but the singer became addicted to dilythium crystals and every song was about his unnatural obsession with sporks.

#6 | Posted by kudzu at 2021-06-21 11:04 AM | Reply