Monday, July 12, 2021

So sad. And so damned predictable. Olivia Guidry, a popular 23-year-old Louisiana ER nurse, just died of covid. Social media is filled with an outpouring of grief from friends and family. Guess what they're not talking about? That's right. Olivia Guidry was spouting the same discredited anti-vaccine crap as you hear spread from people like Tucker Carlson. (Who has influenced one of my family members, too.) And she believed it, obviously! I saw on the family Facebook post (which has now been taken down) a comment that said she would still be alive if she'd gotten vaccinated. A family member said the post "was not for anyone's personal agenda." A personal agenda that equals keeping someone like Olivia Guidry alive!

Comments

She got her just deserts.

#1 | Posted by qcp at 2021-07-12 02:57 PM | Reply

Good riddance.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-12 03:18 PM | Reply

She died, which is a natural consequence of her behavior. How many other people did this "nurse" help kill?

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2021-07-12 03:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

'Am I (Guidry) the only one thinking they are trying to see how much they can control us???" she posted July 11, 2020. "We are a straight up social experiment."

"They" were able to control you so well you committed suicide.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2021-07-12 03:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Another job opening in Biden's America.
Great news.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2021-07-12 06:35 PM | Reply

#4 what's doubly bad is she's by far not the only one to think that stupidity.

So desperate to feel smart and special she essentially committed suicide.

#6 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-12 07:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

She was an ER nurse. Hopefully her horrible decision did not cost the health and lives of any of her patients.

#7 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-07-13 12:33 AM | Reply

This dead MAGAt really pwned Biden and Fauci.

#8 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2021-07-13 01:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

She'll be back.

The vaxed will die. The unvaxed hill be hunted.

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-07-13 01:56 AM | Reply

Really? It's double xx now? I'm in.

(Evil, low guttural Elder God Cth... weell, you get the picture) type chant....

The vaxxed will die. The unvaxxed will be hunted!

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-07-13 02:01 AM | Reply

Thank God half of America is saner than the other half.

#11 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-07-13 02:08 AM | Reply

She'll be back.
The vaxed will die. The unvaxed hill be hunted.

#9 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

What's this stupidity?

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 10:59 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Thank God half of America is saner than the other half.

#11 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

Only about 40% of the populace is vaccinated.

So your stupid crowd still has the plurality.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 10:59 AM | Reply

So desperate to feel smart and special she essentially committed suicide.

#6 | POSTED BY JPW

Likely very true. The dead nurse was a performer of sorts while she lived. She knew better, but admitting that wasn't part of the act.

#14 | Posted by Zed at 2021-07-13 11:38 AM | Reply

Oh. I was wearing a black robe when I chanted that. And (check this, if you want to scare the crap out of someone in rl, say for a distraction, make a gesture with your left hand that look like your drawing an Elder Sign in the air while you chant Evilly. It'll stop a murderer in his tracks) there are a wide variety of Evil Chants available. Did you know the Emerald Tablet is real? I like the Issac Newton translation.

#15 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-07-13 12:51 PM | Reply

"May you die... without a priest!" works real well. Yeah, everyone backs off if you pull that one. Remember, low, guttural, Evil, do the left-hand thing. Works like a charm.

#16 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2021-07-13 12:53 PM | Reply

Oh. I was wearing a black robe

#15 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

And white socks.

#17 | Posted by Zed at 2021-07-13 03:34 PM | Reply

I don't know what her problem was but I've met more than a few people that say they are a nurse and by doing so imply that there are a medical Authority when in fact they have minimal medical training and primarily empty bedpans at rich people's houses.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go suck up to an RN.

#18 | Posted by Tor at 2021-07-13 05:50 PM | Reply

Here's the local story on her and another young man. But by all means, continue your-----------.

"Although there has been a lot of public speculation, many details remain unclear about the circumstances surrounding their deaths. Family and friends of both Guidry and Pappas have confirmed their positive COVID-19 test results and hospitalization in social media posts, but their official causes of death have yet to be confirmed.

It also remains unclear if Guidry or Pappas were vaccinated prior to being diagnosed with COVID-19 or if they spread the virus to others in their care"

www.theadvocate.com

#19 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 07:07 PM | Reply

#19 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Keep grasping at straws.

The chances of her being vaccinated and having that severe of a case are very very low, especially given her age. Same for the pastor guy.

Couple that with the stats regarding new COVID cases and vaccination status and it's all but guaranteed she didn't have it.

"This vaccine has been released using recombinant DNA faster than any vaccine in the world. It manipulates your DNA at the tiniest molecular level. Do. Not. Get. It. It's not safe," Guidry wrote in a July 2020 tweet.

Unfortunately you can't vaccinate against stupidity.

#20 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 08:35 PM | Reply

"We've had almost no vaccinated patients admitted," Courmier said in a Tuesday interview. "I think we've had one total for as far back as I can remember. All these patients currently right now are unvaccinated."

I guess Bellrung should have kept reading before cherry picking one paragraph.

LOL what an idiot.

#21 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 08:41 PM | Reply

#20 Covid is a vaccine against stupidity in the gene pool.

#22 | Posted by bored at 2021-07-13 08:42 PM | Reply

#20 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-13 08:35 PM | REPLY

I'm not the one making claims, fake doctor. I'm posting from a trusted news site. Not an article that was assembled from social media.

#23 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 08:54 PM | Reply

LOL what an idiot.

#21 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-13 08:41 PM |

Almost isn't a number, idiot. But I guess actual journalism isn't your strong suit. You got caught in a fapp, fapp jerk circle without facts - again.

#24 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 08:56 PM | Reply

#23 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

One that you clearly didn't read and chose to cherry pick information in the hopes everyone is as abysmally ignorant as you are.

BTW having a PhD isn't a "fake" doctor. Sorry, loser.

#25 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 09:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You got caught in a fapp, fapp jerk circle without facts - again.

#24 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

It's called math and probabilities you dumb ----.

#26 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 09:45 PM | Reply

BTW having a PhD isn't a "fake" doctor. Sorry, loser.

#25 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-13 09:45 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

LOL then I have a PhD too! Prove me wrong fake doctor.

#27 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:29 PM | Reply

It's called math and probabilities you dumb ----.

#26 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-13 09:45 PM | REPLY

THe probabilities are that you aint got ----. and you post your garbage on an anonymous site playing tea party like you have some degree.

#28 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:31 PM | Reply

...I have a PhD too!

If that's true, well done. If not, GFY.

#29 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-07-13 10:34 PM | Reply

#4 is that why my degree says Pd.H.? :(

#6 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-11 11:05 AM | REPLY |

Apparently fake doctor has something different.

#4 is that why my degree says Pd.H.? :(

#6 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-11 11:05 AM | REPLY |

#30 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:36 PM | Reply

LOL then I have a PhD too! Prove me wrong fake doctor.

#27 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

You're too pathetic and stupid a sack of ---- to have a PhD.

There, you've been proven wrong.

#28 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

The probability is you're a miserable, angry fat ---- who hasn't had a hard on in years.

Your failures are your own, sport. Stop railing against the world for them.

#31 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 10:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#30 | POSTED BY BELLRINGER

Are you too drunk to remember you already C&Ped the post?

#32 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-13 10:41 PM | Reply

East India School of Underwater Basket Weaving?

#33 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:41 PM | Reply

Sally Struthers school of TV and VCR Repair?

Oh wait, you got the Pd.H. from the Diesel Driving Academy?

#34 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:43 PM | Reply

Oh wait, I know. We have a Phoenix University grad here with a major in traffic signal synchronization.

#35 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:46 PM | Reply

Your failures are your own, sport.

#31 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2021-07-13 10:40 PM | REPLY

Sport? That's funny. If I could buy you for your worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, I would be a rich man.

#36 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-13 10:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Keep frantically posting, champ.

#37 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-07-14 12:30 AM | Reply

I myself enjoy a story of karmic justice every once in a while.

Here's your Darwin award Olivia.

#38 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-07-14 02:14 PM | Reply

Keep frantically posting, champ.

#37 | POSTED BY ALEXANDRITE AT 2021-07-14 12:30 AM

Is that all ya got? Really? Maybe you can help fake doctor a bit more... Him and his Pd.H What an --- clown.

#39 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-14 09:59 PM | Reply

I myself enjoy a story of karmic justice every once in a while.
Here's your Darwin award Olivia.

#38 | POSTED BY NIXON AT 2021-07-14 02:14 PM | REPLY |

Self awareness is dwindling. Shows in the use of authoritarianism. Assumes they hae won when they're still digging. Better luck next time. Even your fake doctor knew when to cut and run with his fake "Pd.H."

#40 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-07-14 10:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1