Tuesday, July 20, 2021

It's the WNBA but her words really do sound like something somebody with a severe mental illness would say. I'm not a huge fan of LeBron James but he is not part of a sex trafficking ring and he will certainly isn't stealing any money from her bank account.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Even the wnba's Twitter account dumped on her.

Comments

Oh there have been plenty

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-20 09:33 PM | Reply

People make fun of WNBA, but I've always been 100% for it. I mean, who wouldn't want to see a bunch of athletic women chasing after each other while working up a sweat?

#2 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-07-20 09:39 PM | Reply

There's been a few cases of NFL OL diagnosed but kept heavily medicated. There are some sad stories out there

#3 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-07-21 05:21 AM | Reply

OL?

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2021-07-21 12:26 PM | Reply

4 | POSTED BY TOR

Offensive linemen.
www.nbcsports.com

Another, though this case is a sad one, he is now in an institution:
www.google.com

#5 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-07-21 02:14 PM | Reply

www.bucsnation.com

#6 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-07-21 02:16 PM | Reply

That football players have brain damage is a sad fact but it's not the same as schizophrenia.

You got me thinking though and I'm pretty sure there have been a couple of baseball players diagnosed with schizophrenia and now that I'm really thinking about it I'm pretty sure there have been at least two NFL players with schizophrenia.

#7 | Posted by Tor at 2021-07-21 03:13 PM | Reply