Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A team of microbiologists studying glacier ice in Tibet found 33 different viruses dating back to the Pleistocene in the core samples they pulled up. They suspect that the viral communities may have been active on glacier surfaces before being frozen and that some may be active even within the ice cores.

Comments

It will only get better.

#1 | Posted by bat4255 at 2021-07-21 08:03 PM | Reply

Viruses are tough little boogers. We need to be smarter than them. Too bad old trumpy decided it was a great time to be stupid and divide America and undermine our democracy right when a virus gets the gumption to attack us.

Nice going Trumpy. 600,000 dead Americans on your watch and because of you.

What an albatross to wear around your neck for the rest of your days!

#2 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-07-21 09:32 PM | Reply

#3 - What does Trump have to do with this topic? I see many other topics having to do with Covid and Trump. Perhaps your post would fit in better there.

#3 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-21 10:35 PM | Reply

Re 3.
Well Jake let's see ... .

The article is about a virus.

We were attacked by a deadly virus.

Trumpy denied we were under attack by a deadly virus.

600,000 Americans died because Trumpy denied the virus was deadly.

We are still under attack by a deadly virus.

Trumpy has spread so much disinformation about this deadly virus that hundreds thousands may still die because of this disinformation. By this deadly virus. Which is a virus.

So yeah. I'd say it should be posted here Jake.

It should probably be posted everywhere Jake.

Are you sick of hearing about it Jake?

I know I am.

#4 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-07-22 12:28 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#4 - *sigh*

I'm glad that Trump is not so deeply embedded my brain that I have to go through such convolutions to justify talking about him on an unrelated topic.

I too am sick of hearing about it. So why bring it up in an unrelated topic?

#5 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-22 09:44 AM | Reply

Shut up, loser.

#6 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-22 02:27 PM | Reply

So why bring it up in an unrelated topic?

#5 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

Maybe I will stop.

When those responsible are held accountable for their actions.

And when qtards like you get the message thru your thick Neanderthal skulls.

So I guess you will keep hearing it from me about Trumpy's role in this pandemic and the Jan 6 insurrection for a long long time.

Cause none of that is gonna happen is it?

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-07-22 02:58 PM | Reply

Mother Earth is trying to shed the virus of man before we destroy her.

#8 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-07-22 04:51 PM | Reply

I don't think this is what they meant when they exclaimed "Free Tibet".

#9 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2021-07-23 11:31 AM | Reply