Friday, July 23, 2021

A month ago, the number of Covid-19 patients admitted at two University of Florida hospitals in Jacksonville was down to 14. Now more than 140 people are hospitalized with the coronavirus, a tenfold increase over five weeks -- and the highest number of Covid-19 patients this system has seen during the pandemic.

Comments

Thank you Governor DeathSentence for making the point that you would be just as horrible for the country as was Dotard!

#1 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-07-23 08:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

27,514 new cases yesterday in Florida. Pretty soon, several hundred will be dying every day in FL.

Unvaccinated idiots are getting sick and dying ... really stickin' it to the 'libs!'

Keep on dying. No one can make you take care of yourself ...

#2 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-07-24 03:52 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

BTW, that 27,513 newly diagnosed cases in FL yesterday is ONE THIRD of the 81,000+ reported nationally.

Go get 'em, DeathSantis!!

#3 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-07-24 03:55 AM | Reply

Where are the usual suspects to tell us Florida is doing better than any other state? Bwahaha.

#4 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-24 04:25 AM | Reply

Laughing at sick and dying Americans comes easy to some people.
I'd pay to watch them laugh in the faces of the families of the sick.

#5 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2021-07-24 07:51 AM | Reply

Come on people! On the upside, no one has to wear masks!!! YAAAAAAY!

If the cl0wns keep this crap up... pretty soon the Dems will be able to claim Lincoln as one of their own... and the future generation will assume it's true

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-07-24 07:54 AM | Reply

I'd pay to watch them...
#5 | Posted by phesterOBoyle

I take PayPal. Is airfare included?
I'll have no problem telling these folks what idiots they've been.

#7 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2021-07-24 09:13 AM | Reply

"Laughing at sick and dying Americans comes easy to some people."

Please don't kill me.
--George W. Bush

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-24 09:17 AM | Reply

Liberals want the U.S. to be like Europe and everywhere else in the world. They want to feel like they are in Europe where they live. Like we are complying with some world culture, wanting to be a part of somewhere else.

Problem is, Americans are independent. We are individualistic. And we can recognize an attempt to make us compliant.

The problem with the Covid scheme is, once a vaccine was created, Americans went back to being Americans and not like the world. So, more "variants" had to be created to keep us looking like Europe or Asia. And whatever they create has to be at least as worse or worse than the before COVID 19 string. They have to have a reason to keep telling us to comply, keep wearing a mask.

I'm not saying Covid 19 isnt out there. I'm just saying how it looks to someone on the outside looking in..

#9 | Posted by boaz at 2021-07-24 09:58 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"I really think that liberals looked over at asia and just loved how oriental asians looked with masks on their face. It looked like compliance. It looked like obedience. They want us to be like that."

You Republicans have some very interesting but sadly fatal concepts on Covid.

#10 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-24 10:03 AM | Reply

"They have to have a reason to keep telling us to comply, keep wearing a mask."

This is the ultimate in Trumpish paranoia. Why would anyone want everyone to wear a mask except maybe the mask manufacturers? This is one of the most absurd things I have ever heard.

#11 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-24 10:06 AM | Reply

I live in Arizona where it never rains therefore my roof doesn't leak. Well it has been raining for 2 days and it does leak, so up on the roof i go in the rain with a bucket of Henry that I've had for a year to stop the drip on my bed.

What i'm saying is I could have taken the proper precautions but I didn't. Now it's all this.

#12 | Posted by bruceaz at 2021-07-24 10:39 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY BOAZ

Your blind rage and screaming into the void about liberals is fascinating.

How do you hold onto the rage?

Do you psych yourself up when you come to the site or is it natural?

#13 | Posted by JasonM at 2021-07-24 11:15 AM | Reply

"I do not speak for all liberals, but I donned the mask to mitigate the spread of a deadly disease, not to look like an Asian."

Personally, I don't hate looking Asian but that isn't why I wear my mask. I wear it, even though I have had both vaccination shots, because we should all be wearing them at least until kids under 12 can be vaccinated. We need to do everything we can to insure their well being. If it means wearing a mask I do think that our next generation of adults is important enough, precious enough, to justify the inconvenience.

#14 | Posted by danni at 2021-07-24 11:17 AM | Reply

#9 Whooeee, a vet complaining about being made compliant by a life saving mask. No wonder you got the boot from the army.

The truth is Asians have experienced deadly virus outbreaks and found masks to be very effective. They did what saves lives and the data showed it.

But Europeans and Americans are belligerent toddlers that refuse a minor inconvenience to save lives.
That was expected for Americans, but I was surprised at the selfish behavior of so many Europeans, excluding Italy that got hammered early.

#15 | Posted by bored at 2021-07-24 11:45 AM | Reply

Boaz, seriously, seek help.

#16 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2021-07-24 02:11 PM | Reply

OMG!!! BOAZ-0 whilst currently living off a military pension says this about liberals:

You've spent your entire life obediently complying in dress, hair cut, where you lived, what you did, health care services, and on and on... with the US Government and as much as I love a good bout of irony can only say that by your own telling the government benefits issued to you over the majority of your adult life are akin to the epitome of socialism... and you feel entitled to it.

GFY

#17 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-07-24 02:11 PM | Reply

you feel entitled to it.

He is entitled to it, dick breath, just as you are entitled to your McDonald's pension. That is if burger flippers get them.

#18 | Posted by sams at 2021-07-24 02:17 PM | Reply

"dick breath"

We've been through this before.

There is nothing wrong with your urges.

Talk to a professional; tell them the truth you're clearly afraid to say.

There's a reason you answer almost every post with some gay reference, and it seems obvious to everyone but you.

I wish you well.

#19 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-07-24 02:28 PM | Reply

Does this mean your -------- and purty mouth are no longer at my disposal, Dickforth?

#20 | Posted by sams at 2021-07-24 02:32 PM | Reply

Sams is what happens when a man leaves his tampon in too long.

#21 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-24 02:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

You've got some real Special Eddie-level debate skills there, son.

Why are you such a coward?

#22 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-07-24 02:36 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Sams is what happens when a man leaves his tampon in too long."

(Unrecognized funny flag)

#23 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-07-24 02:40 PM | Reply

Sams is what happens when a man leaves his tampon in too long.

At least I have a job, loser.

#24 | Posted by sams at 2021-07-24 02:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I really hope that idiot is no older than 20. Jesus.

#25 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-07-24 02:52 PM | Reply

At least I have a job, loser.
#24 | POSTED BY SAMS

I don't believe you.
Unless... Is this your job? That I would believe.

#26 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-24 02:54 PM | Reply

Why are you such a coward?

Coward? I let you suck my dick, didn't I? Most actors have AIDS, so I was taking a big risk.

#27 | Posted by sams at 2021-07-24 02:54 PM | Reply

AIDS isn't a big risk anymore.
Neither is the risk of choking on such a tiny penis.

#28 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-24 02:57 PM | Reply

Neither is the risk of choking on such a tiny penis.

I guess that's why never told me "no".

Thanks for removing the dentures, by the way.

#29 | Posted by sams at 2021-07-24 03:03 PM | Reply

Damn. I actually got Dickforth to shut his gob. This is a first. My friends are going to be so proud of me.

#30 | Posted by sams at 2021-07-24 03:59 PM | Reply

God damn, Boaz,
You really are a mental case.
Have you ever been to China?
Chinese have been wearing masks for years because of the terrible pollution and the yearly sand storms blowing from the west.

Really, why do you even bother?

#31 | Posted by e1g1 at 2021-07-24 10:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Slammer is a ------- ----

#32 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-24 10:39 PM | Reply

Laughing at sick and dying Americans comes easy to some people.
I'd pay to watch them laugh in the faces of the families of the sick.

#5 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

The laughing as at people like you.

People who have and will continue to shine the DeSantis turd because you care more about political points and "winning" than the health and safety of your fellow Americans.

#33 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-25 10:12 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY BOAZ

All you're saying is librul librul librul. The same, tired bullsh$t you always say.

More attempts to spin selfishness and greed as freedumbz with a healthy dose of conspiratorial nonsense thrown in for good measure.

COVID has, more than anything, shown how abysmally stupid and shortsighted that ubiquitous millstone 35% of our populace truly is.

#34 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-25 10:15 AM | Reply

Boaz just STFU, dude.

God damn I can't believe you were ever trusted with weapons and other people's lives.

#35 | Posted by jpw at 2021-07-25 10:17 AM | Reply

"I'm just saying how it looks to someone on the outside looking in."

Outside of what? You've removed yourself from the herd?
You're not outside of America, Boaz.

#36 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-25 10:20 AM | Reply

I'm just saying how it looks to someone on the outside looking in..

#9 | POSTED BY BOAZ

Bozo is having an out of body experience!

Say hi to Timothy Leary for me!

Here's hoping you get your due.

#37 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-07-25 12:15 PM | Reply

I'm just saying how it looks to someone on the outside looking in."

Outside of what? You've removed yourself from the herd?
You're not outside of America, Boaz.

#36 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Maybe he is though. He's a white racist hilljack pretending to be a black guy. Likely a good chance he is pretending to be an American too.

He's very likely a racist Russian hilljack working out of Daddy Vlad's troll farm in St. Petersburg, Russia.

#38 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-07-25 07:02 PM | Reply