Saturday, July 24, 2021

A sound engineer who decided to set up a live stream camera in a bird box has said he finds it "bizarre" it has had more than 41 million views online.

Comments

People inherently crave nature. The farther removed they are from it, the less human they become.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-24 02:31 PM | Reply

'People Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before'

Reminds me of a sermon a pastor gave when I was kid. He said he was going to show us something no one in the world had ever seen before. Then he took out a nut...

#2 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-07-24 07:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

@#2 .... Reminds me of a sermon a pastor gave when I was kid. He said he was going to show us something no one in the world had ever seen before. Then he ...

Is that why your posts tend to seem so, well, off?

Good, if the cause is known, then a solution is the next step.

;)

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-07-24 08:16 PM | Reply

blue ---- chicks getting fed raw meat on camera.

I wonder why that showed up in the search engine?

#4 | Posted by bored at 2021-07-24 09:45 PM | Reply

It is wonderful how technology is bringing these fantastic images of nature to us. It is not only tranquil streams like these, but the more brutal aspect of nature as well as a lioness taking down a gazelle.

#5 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-25 09:37 AM | Reply

#1 | POSTED BY LEGALLYYOURDEAD AT 2021-07-24 02:31 PM |

That explains a lot.

#6 | Posted by ScottE at 2021-07-25 10:31 AM | Reply

Not sure what he is taking about.

I have seen it before.

But then again I have watched a lot of David Attenborough's work. Wonderful photography and amazing stuff. Earth. Earth II. Eden.

Fish using tools. Monkeys successfully invading cities and living alongside man. Leopards that steal baby pigs in India. A man in India that feeds hyenas by hand every night from his porch. Snow leopards high in the mountains barely surviving. Baby Galapagos lizards escaping snakes. Ravens solving complex problems. Peregrine falcons living and thriving in only in a high rise city. Ants that attack and eat crabs. Turtles that head for city lights instead of heading for the moon and the ocean. Deep ocean light shows. Salt water King fish that swim up fresh water streams and swim in a circle for no apparent reason and then mysteriously return to the ocean. So many things I had never dreamed of that nature does. You just have to be interested enough to find out.

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-07-25 01:03 PM | Reply

"Is that why your posts tend to seem so, well, off?"

My posts are very rico because I'm well, educated and well, experienced.

#8 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-07-25 07:34 PM | Reply

Nothing like crappy punctuation to prove what a brilliant person you are!

#9 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-07-25 07:38 PM | Reply

Pattern recognition is obviously not your strong point.

#10 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-07-25 08:23 PM | Reply

Point taken.

My retraction, and my apology.

#11 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-07-25 08:26 PM | Reply

I went to the Harvard of rural Canada's northwest.

-Sentinel (Not even an X-Men reference)

#12 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2021-07-26 12:15 AM | Reply