Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Federal authorities have arrested a Florida couple who had previously been featured in news coverage of the QAnon conspiracy movement in connection with the Capitol riot. The couple 48-year-old Jamie Buteau and 44-year-old Jennifer Buteau were arrested in Florida on Thursday morning and will make their first court appearance this afternoon. Jamie Buteau faces more serious charges over pictures uncovered by federal investigators that show him throwing a chair at Capitol Police officers during the attack on Jan. 6.

Comments

f-ed around and found out.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2021-07-28 07:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

What a couple of meatheads

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-07-28 07:25 PM | Reply

I should have invested in StupidPrizes Inc

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2021-07-28 07:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I am so glad I don't have to cater to dips like this in my professional or personal life I can't imagine having to humor these cretins just so I can maintain a relationship with them

Nothing says "i hold these values dear" quite like suppressing them just to get along

#4 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2021-07-28 08:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

From the article...

...Three tipsters also told the FBI that Jennifer Buteau entered the Capitol. On Facebook, she claimed that "Antifa was infiltrating Trump supporters for the cameras."...

I'm sure she has lots of evidence to justify what she said.

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-07-29 02:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Was it a requirement to be fat and ugly to be a domestic terrorist on that day????

#6 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-07-29 03:29 PM | Reply

"Jamie Buteau was holding a "Q" sign, and believed that Trump sent a signal to QAnon by pointing to him"

Mental. Seriously mental.