Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Bob Odenkirk was hospitalized for a "heart-related incident," sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, and it was touch-and-go for the last day but it looks like he's now out of the woods. Bob is awake inside an Albuquerque hospital and we're told he's stable and on the rebound, but when he was rushed to the hospital Tuesday after collapsing on set it did not look good

Comments

Better call 911. Hope he has an ambulance chasing lawyer to win him a few bucks.

#1 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-28 10:34 PM | Reply

I actually liked his show and wish him well in his recovery. Why does Jake hate him so much. Did he do something to you Jake? You prove that you really are an angry loser here daily.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2021-07-29 04:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Odenkirk's character, Saul, is a TV classic.

My wife and I watched his new movie "Nobody" a couple of weeks ago. It's very good.

As Bryan Cranston believably portrayed the hilarious dad in Malcolm In the Middle and the ever darker Walter White in Breaking Bad, Odenkirk is capable of covering a wide range of personalities.

Heal up, Bob. We're eager to see the next and last season of What About Saul!

#3 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-07-29 05:17 AM | Reply

AU

I'm a little late to the party on my movie viewing but I just watched "The Illusionist" (2006) with Edward Norton. You've probably already seen it but if not, it's well worth the time. The end was shocking.

Maybe I'm a little dense but I had to watch it twice to figure out what Isenheim was doing.

#4 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-07-29 07:56 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by Twinpac

My wife and I saw it. Worth another watch!

#5 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-07-29 08:09 AM | Reply

DANNI

"Jake? You prove that you really are an angry loser here daily."

I suspect he's one of those losers who can't admit he voted for Trump or lies about it.

#6 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-07-29 08:13 AM | Reply

AU

I'll check out your "Nobody" movie, too.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-07-29 08:46 AM | Reply

"Nobody" was a good one. Nice action comedy.

#8 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-07-29 09:57 AM | Reply

I watched the trailer. Surprised that it was a comedy. I'm not real big on shoot'em up action stuff but I'll give it a go.

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-07-29 10:04 AM | Reply

#8 | Posted by Alexandrite

You may be thinking of another movie. He's a former CIA agent living as a suburban husband, father, and meek office employee before he has to call up his Langley schooling and turn back into the badass he was before leaving that life behind.

#10 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-07-29 10:08 AM | Reply

Yeah, I saw it.

#11 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2021-07-29 11:10 AM | Reply

August Osage County starring Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts and several other big stars; great movie but so depressing it actually physically hurts. The acting was great, the writing was terrific but the story just makes you want to kill yourself.
My advice: don't watch it. Or, if you insist on watching it don't have a gun handy.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2021-07-29 11:41 AM | Reply

Slippin' Jimmy strikes again. And where was Kim Wexler while this was happening? Hmmm? Hmmm?

Seriously, I hope this guy's recover is fast and complete. He owns one of the best characters in the history of television, IMO...

#13 | Posted by catdog at 2021-07-29 01:32 PM | Reply

Why does Jake hate him so much

Jesus Christ, Danni. Lighten up. They were jokes. I guess I have to explain:

"Better call 911" as in Better Call Saul.
"Ambulance chaser" he played an ambulance chasing lawyer.

Even if they are lame jokes, how can you possibly construe this to be a declaration of hate? I have no idea, but it is another example of your overall toxic world view.

You seriously need to lighten up before you stroke out.

You prove that you really are an angry loser here daily.

Please explain why you think my post makes me an angry loser, Danni. It appears you are the angry one when you post something hateful like that over a couple of lame jokes I made.

Jesus Christ on a crutch.

#14 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-29 01:41 PM | Reply

As you wish:
live.staticflickr.com

#15 | Posted by LesWit at 2021-07-29 07:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I was always amused by how they make Saul likeable.

#16 | Posted by horstngraben at 2021-07-30 12:02 AM | Reply

"I have no idea, but it is another example of your overall toxic world view."

I plead guilty to that but I also look at the world and wonder why anyone doesn"t share my view> Let's consider the last 20 years, how many Americans have died in totally unnecessary wars pursued by men who didn't give a crap about the nations we fought and died in? Think about the propaganda pumped out by Rupert Murdoch on a daily basis. Hell, we just had an attempted coup on Jan. 6.
So really is my view of the world toxic or is our world toxic and I'm just honest enough not to pretend differently like many people do who are incapable of actually focusing on what our world actually consists of.
If you actually knew me, as many people do, I am probably the least toxic person you ever knew. I am one of the most helpful, encouraging people to everyone I know but I do see the evil that exists in our world and the evil people who want it that way.
They virtually always disguise themselves as innocent sheep when they are actually greedy wolves. There are< unfortunately< millions who are easily fooled by them< i"m just not one of them and I make absolutely no apologies for that>

#17 | Posted by danni at 2021-07-30 09:16 AM | Reply

Danni said, "I plead guilty to that but I also look at the world and wonder why anyone doesn"t share my view"

Not everyone is as hateful as you. Diversity is what makes this a great place to live. If we were all hateful like you, this world would really suck. Why the ---- to you want everyone to be like you? True liberals (which you obviously aren't) welcome diversity. We don't expect everyone to "share my own view".

Get lost, Dino Danni. You are a disgrace to what liberals stand for.

#18 | Posted by jakester at 2021-07-30 11:29 AM | Reply

"True liberals (which you obviously aren't)"

Tee hee hee.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-30 11:33 AM | Reply

So much that could be said, but that was pretty good, Snoofy.

#20 | Posted by YAV at 2021-07-30 11:49 AM | Reply