Saturday, July 31, 2021

Conservative talk radio host Phil Valentine remains hospitalized in his battle with COVID-19. According to a tweet from SuperTalk 99.7 WTN, he was placed on a ventilator earlier this week "out of an abundance of caution."

Comments

Lying about not being anti-vax is all too often a capital offense.

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-07-31 03:15 PM | Reply

F him.
Vaccine denier.

#2 | Posted by Docman at 2021-07-31 05:57 PM | Reply

From three weeks ago:
" Yes, the rumors are true. I have COVID. Unfortunately for the haters out there, it looks like I'm going to make it. Interesting experience. I'll have to fill you in when I come back on the air. I'm hoping that will be tomorrow, but I may take a day off just as a precaution. It'll be a game time decision."

You're in overtime now, Phil. And like other games ... you might be headed for sudden death.

#3 | Posted by Danforth at 2021-07-31 06:15 PM | Reply

Die, you stupid -----.

#4 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-07-31 08:00 PM | Reply

You guys suck, ghoulish little -----, ain't ye?

#5 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-08-01 02:37 AM | Reply

Local reports here in Nashville say that even with the ventilator he's not making progress. They put him on one of those machines they use when they do organ transplants to oxygenate his blood.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-08-01 05:42 AM | Reply

They should broadcast the live audio from his hospital bed, like he's just doing his normal show.

That might help some of his audience get vaccinated.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-01 10:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm getting my patent leather grave dancing tap shoes polished.

At least in a Family Guy cutaway sort of manner.

#8 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-08-01 11:32 AM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY EFFETEPOSER

Dolts like Valentine are responsible for people dying. You like killers there, buddy?

#9 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-01 11:48 AM | Reply

" Yes, the rumors are true. I have COVID. Unfortunately for the haters out there, it looks like I'm going to make it. Interesting experience."

Depends. Are you gonna go try and save lives or kill more people with your disinformation?

If you are just gonna continue to kill Americans with disinformation then maybe I would just as soon you don't make it and become an example to others with your death.

Maybe you can save more lives by dying?

Just a thought. (And I that's why, yes, I hate Republicans ... for making me have thoughts like that.)

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-01 02:53 PM | Reply

I don't wish death on anyone. However, a good scare might be valuable here. We are all mortal. I would like to avoid rushing that fate along for me and for people I care about. It is a disservice of the highest order to speak to your audience in a way that disparages a potentially life-saving vaccine. I am done with people like that.

#11 | Posted by cbob at 2021-08-01 07:20 PM | Reply

Dude's gotta make a living. If the rubes are stupid that's on them. Just good bidness, man.

But his shtick came back on him with a vengence.

Oops.

#12 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2021-08-02 03:05 AM | Reply

IIRC, he made that statement before he was hospitalized.

Now, he has a machine doing the work of his heart and a vent breathing for him.

#13 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2021-08-02 04:00 AM | Reply

Regrets not being vehemently pro-vaccine.
Oof

#14 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2021-08-02 06:21 AM | Reply

A shame that Darwin was proven right, yet again.

#15 | Posted by e1g1 at 2021-08-02 08:39 AM | Reply