Saturday, August 07, 2021

A Trump-loving right-wing shock jock who described the COVID-19 vaccines as "poison" just over a month ago has now died from COVID-19.

Comments

How nice he died for what he believed in...lies, mendacity, hostility and horse -----.

#1 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2021-08-06 08:39 PM | Reply

Florida - America's Graveyard.

#2 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-06 09:05 PM | Reply

#3 Come for the beaches. Stay for the ventilators.

The tragic irony is it didn't have to be this way.

#3 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2021-08-06 09:10 PM | Reply

Womp womp.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2021-08-06 09:15 PM | Reply

... his friends say he had a change of heart about the vaccine after he got infected. ...

How many of his listeners have listened to his anti-vax rants and will suffer a similar fate?

How many deaths will he ultimately be responsible for abetting?

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2021-08-07 10:59 AM | Reply

Ask me if I care that he died.

I'll save you the trouble. No I don't care. Good riddance. Our nation needs more of these douche bags to die. Please God, start with Tucker Carlson.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-07 06:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#6 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2021-08-07 06:48 PM

I agree 1000%

#7 | Posted by byrdman at 2021-08-07 07:23 PM | Reply

Dear, anti-vaccine dummies: Stay strong! Jebus will protect you! This is a test of your strength- you can beat the virus on your own!...

It will be so nice and peaceful when these morons wipe themselves out. They missed their chance to act like humans.

#8 | Posted by Brennnn at 2021-08-07 07:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

The thing about this is it isn't a ' man bites dog' story. Everyday some poor sob is saying ' I believe now but it's too late'.

And Danni, you sure wish death and misfortune a lot.

#9 | Posted by bruceaz at 2021-08-07 07:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

One by one, away they go...

#10 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2021-08-07 07:59 PM | Reply

Shocked shock jock. Funny.

#11 | Posted by bored at 2021-08-07 08:01 PM | Reply

I guess you could call it the ultimate shock for a shock jock. Personally I think there are better ways to make a living. At least doing something that has a better "retirement" benefit.

#12 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-07 08:26 PM | Reply

Darwin proven right every. single. day.

About to happen again in Nashville, TN to another right-wing radio fool.

#13 | Posted by e1g1 at 2021-08-07 08:42 PM | Reply

They are victims of their own stupidity, to be in media and yet believe all the lies and conspiracy effluent sprayed on them by Dotard, Faux Spews, and dirtbags like Randy Paul and Russia Ron Johnson. And then with NOTHING to support those effluent lies, spray them on listeners, acting in effect as a super spreader. I'm glad he's dead; I hope he suffered extra for every one of his listeners who died unnecessarily.

#14 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2021-08-07 11:07 PM | Reply

"And Danni, you sure wish death and misfortune a lot."

I'm sorry Bruce (not really) but haters have no place in my heart. A guy who calls vaccines poison doesn't get any sympathy from me. It's called science, that means talk show hosts who preach against science are actually causing the deaths of many of their listeners so, I just don't give a crap when they take their own advice.
The worst are people like Trump who secretly got vaccinated but didn't inform his supporters and tell them to do the same thing.

#15 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-08 07:23 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Some obituaries I read with more pleasure than others.

#16 | Posted by morris at 2021-08-08 10:47 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

c-ya wouldn't want to b-ya... doo doo dee doo...

I love when the DR cl0wn brigade gets all sanctimonious about gleeful reactions from the left leaners here.

How can you blame us? We got to see another wing-nut bite the dust... and we didn't have to lift a finger... or break social distancing and other common-sense measures. Easy peasy puts a smile on every sane person's face.

Alasssss... the hardest part is yet to come... because soon we will be spending years mopping up after the carnage wrought by the righty tighty "martyrs" you wag your fat germy fingers at us about.

So I laugh while I can and find solace in the knowledge that the death of yet another blow-hard holds the promise of lives saved.

Boo-yaahhhhh
suck it clowns!

Exit... stage left

#17 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-08-08 12:21 PM | Reply

Dick Farrel, 65, used his local talk show and social media to rail against Dr. Anthony Fauci, who he called a "power tripping lying freak," and say that no one should get the coronavirus vaccine.

I bet he wasn't railing against Dr. Fauci while he was ------------- a ventilator.

#18 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2021-08-08 12:25 PM | Reply

------------- a ventilator.

Oh SNAP!

#19 | Posted by YAV at 2021-08-08 12:29 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

THIS MAN IS A PATRIOT!

Dying to own the libs? Can't ask for much more than that.

The remainder of the anti vaccine loons should refuse medical attention if they get sick. That will show the libs!

#20 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-08-08 12:37 PM | Reply

Yeahhhhh definitely "schooled" me.

#21 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2021-08-08 03:48 PM | Reply

He's dead. Hahaha! I hope more people just exactly like him die. Dangerous pieces of ****. We are safer with them out of the herd.

#22 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-08-08 05:21 PM | Reply

I want to save the Republic....I'm not mourning.

#23 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-08-08 05:29 PM | Reply

His death probably saved lives. That right there is something to cheer about.

#24 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-08 05:33 PM | Reply

Keep up the good work, "shock jocks".
The gene pool needs chlorine.

#25 | Posted by anton at 2021-08-08 07:22 PM | Reply

via GIPHY

#26 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-08-09 07:38 AM | Reply

Please God, start with Tucker Carlson.

#6 | POSTED BY DANNI

I bet Tucker Carlson is vaccinated. He won't say because it's "too personal". It would expose him as a fricking lying hypocrite. That's why it's too personal.

What is really amazing to me is that these maga morons glued to Fixed News are listening to folks that ARE vaccinated telling them to NOT get vaccinated.

#27 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-09 11:07 AM | Reply

...aaaaaaand he's out of a job...

#28 | Posted by earthmuse at 2021-08-09 03:53 PM | Reply