Sunday, August 08, 2021

Erin Smith: My husband died defending democracy. President Biden acknowledged Jeffrey's sacrifice. Yet he's been denied even the courtesy of an official burial.

Comments

Is this when the President says "They knew what they signed up for?"

#1 | Posted by Scotty at 2021-08-08 05:35 PM | Reply

This is a situation where I'm glad I don't hold high office.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2021-08-08 05:51 PM | Reply

"It's not my fault your husband was a ----- lady. And since you're single now how about a trip on Air Force one? I'll take you around the world in 80 seconds - just sign this NDA."

-Trump

#3 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2021-08-08 06:15 PM | Reply

-Trump

#3 | POSTED BY LOSTANGELES AT 2021-08-08 06:15 PM |

Send recent pics first.

#4 | Posted by BellRinger at 2021-08-08 10:46 PM | Reply

Is this when the President says "They knew what they signed up for?"

#1 | POSTED BY SCOTTY

This is where the former President calls it fake news and Trumps threaten to kill this woman.

#5 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-08-09 11:26 AM | Reply

Re #1

Sure ... They knew what they signed up for. But when they signed up their leaders also had an obligation to have their backs. To send backup when needed. It was a breach of contract for them to be left to die at the hands of violent insurrectionists.

They held the line. Without any backup or support.

We definitely owe them.

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-09 11:49 AM | Reply

Suicide and mental illness are complicated subjects. It probably is inaccurate to conclude that the January 6 coup attempt was either the main reason or only reason for the suicide.

#7 | Posted by moder8 at 2021-08-09 04:37 PM | Reply