Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The pillow crackhead who claimed he was going to release evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that china hacked the election or some other nonsense that would result in Donald Trump being made President again by some method that the founders seem to have forgot to add to the Constitution is postponing the release of that info. Cocaine Mike told a crowd in Sioux Falls SD that... well I'm not sure what his incoherent rambling was about...but I think he was claiming hackers were keeping him from presenting the data. Of course he presented no evidence to support whatever it was he was trying to say.

Comments

Adderall is a helluva drug.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-10 08:09 PM | Reply

The GOP has become one enormous scam.

#2 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2021-08-10 08:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

So long as the morons keep giving him money he won't stop.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2021-08-11 09:32 AM | Reply

We need to test his pillows.. I think he is coating them with some kind of logic killing chemical.

What's sad is this clown has millions to burn on his King Trump fantasy.

#4 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2021-08-12 04:11 PM | Reply

"What's sad is this clown has millions to burn on his King Trump fantasy."
#4 | POSTED BY 503JC69

And if you don't mind me coining a phrase, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

As for "but I think he was claiming hackers were keeping him from presenting the data."

Yeah, right. And the dog ate my homework, too. That didn't work in grade school either.

Look guys, don't expect much out of Lindell. All he wants out of this is to end up somewhere close to the seat of power. He'd be happy to be called a "coffee boy" if Trump would just let him in the front door.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-12 04:34 PM | Reply

Is there any significance to Friday the 13th being the day he "rises from his political ashes to become president again"?

#6 | Posted by JasonM at 2021-08-12 04:38 PM | Reply

JASONM

No, but lore says it's a day of bad luck ~ or the day when Karma has a temper tantrum. So, for a fallback position, there's at least that.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-12 05:14 PM | Reply

yah, sorry, should have clarified that I knew that...was thinking significant to them :)

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if April 1'st wasn't chosen cos it came to fast this year and too far away to use.

#8 | Posted by JasonM at 2021-08-12 07:56 PM | Reply