Thursday, August 12, 2021

As the federal investigation into Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz continues into the summer, sources tell ABC News that Gaetz's one-time wingman has been steadily providing information and handing over potential evidence that could implicate the Florida congressman and others in the sprawling probe.

Comments

Wonder if this dragnet of evidence will include DeSatan dirty deeds?

#1 | Posted by a_monson at 2021-08-12 09:58 PM | Reply

A MONSON

I wonder if his wife knew about this. Greenberg is married and has two kids.

#2 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-13 03:47 AM | Reply

(Surprise, honey. I've just been arrested for sex trafficking with Matt. What's for dinner.)

#3 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-13 03:50 AM | Reply

Gaetz is one of the creepiest creepers to creep out of Congress in a long time. *shudder*

#4 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-13 03:55 AM | Reply

He looks like a young Jim Jones.

#5 | Posted by anton at 2021-08-13 05:44 AM | Reply

And Quagmire.

#6 | Posted by anton at 2021-08-13 05:44 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

To me he looks like one of those sleazy televangelists.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2021-08-13 05:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Most f Trump's allies will flip on him, the only question really is, will he live long enough to face the consequences of his actions. I honestly do hope he does.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2021-08-13 09:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The Florida GOP wants this over and done with NOW, so as to install a replacement toady to the orange fascist, in time for the 2022 election. They do not want the prospect of Gaetz either facing a primary challenge over this matter, or being the GOP candidate for re-election when the case breaks open. There are lots of crackers and retired military personnel in that district, and Eglin AFB is a local jewel worth fighting for, so the GOP doesn't want to lose that congressional seat. Gaetz in the seat and not getting out of it are a problem...

#9 | Posted by catdog at 2021-08-13 09:44 AM | Reply

I honestly do hope he does.

#8 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2021-08-13 09:02 AM | FLAG:
(CHOOSE)

I don't, the sooner he is gone the better. I don't care about him either way, I care about the rest of us.

#10 | Posted by bocaink at 2021-08-13 10:30 AM | Reply

I noticed the Conservative DR ignores this type of thread.

#11 | Posted by Sycophant at 2021-08-13 10:38 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I noticed the Conservative DR ignores this type of thread.

#11 | POSTED BY SYCOPHANT

yeah, they ignore most threads these days that have to do with actual issues. They'd much rather spread misinformation about masks and make up conspiracy theories that schools are teaching things they aren't actually teaching.

#12 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2021-08-13 11:38 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I noticed the Conservative DR ignores this type of thread.

#11 | POSTED BY SYCOPHANT

And have to acknowledge the contrast between how the Dems handled Cuomo and how the Reps are handling Gaetz? No way.

#13 | Posted by jpw at 2021-08-13 12:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

The Gaetz blanket fort is the place to go for the party of the no.

#14 | Posted by LesWit at 2021-08-13 03:10 PM | Reply

somebody ran aging software on his picture-he ended up looking like Rooty Tooty.

#15 | Posted by northguy3 at 2021-08-13 05:41 PM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

I wouldn't know. And how can you tell which is the creepiest? Them Trumplicans of the "No! Nothing!, Party" are just chock full of creepy crawling creeps these days. Even female ones. Hell. The are being led by the King of Creeps. And they are proud of it. And they want to be just like him.

Yeah. So I can't tell them apart much anymore.

Maybe it's true then that it takes one to know one.

#16 | Posted by donnerboy at 2021-08-14 06:08 PM | Reply

#16 - "Maybe it's true then that it takes one to know one."

I'm not a member of Congress.

Try again, troll.

Why the obsession with me?

No need to answer. I won't see it. You are going on my killfile list with the rest of the trolls I have on it.

#17 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-14 06:35 PM | Reply