Sunday, August 15, 2021

Yeah he was late to the party considering he grew up in 1970's boston we should be amazed he ever came.

Comments

I hear they smoke them and eat them in the U.K.

And in Spanish speaking countries, they blow air into them.

#1 | Posted by sentinel at 2021-08-15 05:55 PM | Reply

That's the problem as it exists.

It's like the world is trying to be like Mark Furman in court saying he's never ever ever used the n-word.

I'd believe Trump over that.

The past can't be changed any more than the color of someone's skin.

#2 | Posted by JasonM at 2021-08-15 06:52 PM | Reply

Down here in the Las Cruces/El Paso area, the Mexican culture is dominant, and has been for 50 some years now. I worked side by side with these Mexican-Americans for over 25 years and I've heard them use the word "Joto" thousands of times. It's the spanish equivalent to the english word F****t. They'll use it as a jab to one another jokingly, horse-playing etc.

Good luck in trying to make them "sensitive"

#3 | Posted by shane at 2021-08-16 12:33 PM | Reply

Ay dios mio! No me moleste, pendejo!

#4 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-17 12:22 PM | Reply

I thought moricone was the same in Spanish.

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2021-08-17 04:05 PM | Reply

@#5 TOR

Yeah, that's another one, but mostly you'll hear Joto (the j pronounced like an H)

#6 | Posted by shane at 2021-08-17 04:34 PM | Reply

I've always known joto as a pejorative for homosexual.

#7 | Posted by jakester at 2021-08-17 04:47 PM | Reply

I've been told my Spanish is kind of snobby.

Apparently I even swear like a snob in Spanish LOL

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2021-08-17 05:05 PM | Reply

I've always known joto as a pejorative for homosexual.

#7 | POSTED BY JAKESTER

Since you were probably 9 or 10 - pobrecito pinche.

#9 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2021-08-17 05:59 PM | Reply